wedding

It's been two months since the dinner incident and everything seems to be going perfect if you leave out the series of events that had happened a while back

1- Matt came a Month ago claiming he had rights over the kids and that he was going to fight for custody . Luckily in the divorce papers he had signed the kids over to me saying they weren't his. You can imagine the look on his face when he was declined custody by the judge. It was priceless.

2-Lynn is dead. So,she came to our house with a gun trying to shoot at the kids and I, but Jay tackled her to the ground. She got arrested but was granted bail after she pled innocent and blamed her actions on mental illness 'scoff'. On her way back from prison she was shot straight between her eyes. Apparently she was cheating on Matt with a mafia leader then stole his money

       Anyway,

Chase and Nessie are saying and they're pretty serious.

Mollies decided she wants to become a nun. A nun for crying out loud. No offense but it's just Mollie...a...nun...ugh. all i can do is to support her.

It's time Nate broke my train of thought. Oh did I forget to mention that I'm getting married in what...15 minutes.

It's nothing big, just a few family and friends coming. The wedding is at a garden we rented.

It's a pretty abnormal wedding I'd I do say so myself.

The wedding bells started ringing as we made our way to the make shift alter.

As we neared the alter, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding .

I was wearing a short dress instead of a wedding dress.

Jay was wearing a white shirt with khaki pants and high tops

Tony and drew were wearing blue button ups with dark skinny jeans and boots, while Lexi was wearing a sweater dress with hello Kitty on it and hello Kitty sneakers.

Nessie and Mollie were wearing rompers while mom and Lisa were wearing shirt dresses .

Nate and Chase were wearing faded jeans, bottom downs and vans while Matt,the only one standing out was wearing a suit  😒

I reached the alter and we exchanged vows and kissed

We were dancing to a song one by one when a voice screamed 'stop' .

*******

Cliff hanger