Dear Forest

I was coming for a while here.
To repose myself, been alone, thinking.
But today was not the day.
I was to much thinking, about well, a lot of things. Prefer one big and some little ininteressant littles things. I come to the bottom of a tree like for a while and pose myself behind it, my eyes in the front of the sun and I blinked my eyes two times. It was so good being here, were animals acted okay, butterflies around me, flowers who bumped around me and how sun was flaming I was feeling empty, but empty good. Thinking of nothing just being burned by the sun was making my pale flesh looking good. Ikki would be grumpy and will have treated me of nothing less more than nothing. It was Ikki "cool acting mode", but I understand him and I will have laughed like everytime, and he will have acted attacking me with a smile and a hand in my hair. Well, everything would have been good here, in the forest if nothing had happened yesterday night.

Yesterday night.

We where here, front of the ocean and of the ships with Seiyar, Shiryu and Hyoga, discuting and laughing for nothing like everyday since nothing bad happened to Athena or to the Earth. We where like just youngs boys living for real, and it was like fir the first time we had that liberty.
Seiyar and Shiryu just said us "we go to the home got somes drinks, do you guys come?" For sure, just respond Hyoga before saying "just two minutes and we will rejoin you two stupids heads!" Before pushing Seiyar like a cool-dude. Then in some seconds, we alone, Hyoga sighed and in two seconds his bigs fingers were touching my hand. I blushed instantly since he knows I has timid, I lowered my head, I was sitting on the railing, he just sit beside me, like he knew nothing of what he was doing and just said me, his hand on myself "we should go with them, looking if they're not doing bad things". He jumped on the floor and began walk to the home. I could stop looking him, with some wind behind myself, I started feeling cold. Oh Hyoga.

Today, on the forest.

Then, everything's going black. Dark and everything was going mad. What was going on?! I screamed, now standing ready to attack, but nothing appears but some tiny wind. Who's there?! I screamed again for the second time, then something appeared in front of me and laughed, it was purpled black wind with two red eyes, I cannot leave, I cannot talk, everything was slightly comming mad. "Im Alaka, and I just need a poor body to get ready" it just said. I was so in shock I cannot say anything, then the thing come to me and started going inside of me, I screamed in pain, I wanted my brother to help me. "Ikki!! IKKI!!!" I just couldn't breath, this freaking thing was possessing me! It takes some minutes before everything became like normal and myself just fell on the floor, trembling in shock. What just happened to my body and my soul?