Late

I was coming home, walking dangling on the way home. My eyes were empty and my head was full of consciousness, I could not understand anything and every sound seemed to burn my ears. It was late, almost night; others may have been looking for me, but to tell the truth I did not care, I was on the brink of losing consciousness in the middle of the street. I saw Seiyar and Hyoga come running, panting at the sight of me, I guessed. I dropped to my knees when they arrived, Hyoga stopped me from falling, and Seiyar shouted, "You were attacked, who did you do that ?! Shun answers!" I did not answer, Hyoga with a softer voice repeated; "Shun, who did that to you?" His eyes are emptied, he says. I opened my mouth, wanting to scream all that had happened then I took control of myself. I could not talk to them about myself, who was once a prisoner of the specter of Hades. It would worry them too much, I closed my eyes and said very softly "I do not know, we had to take me by surprise I'm just like, bad".
We arrived home late. Hyoga and Seiyar was helping me stand up and walk straight, Shiryu was standing in front of the door "We almost called Ikki .." he said calmly. I pushed the other two and said, still empty-eyed "It's not worth it I'm just tired, I'm not worth it." I moved forward and entered the house noisily pushing the door, I do not even react to the reaction of Saori and Tatsuki. I went straight upstairs and walked to my room. Once inside I collapsed on the bed, I had a strange sensation, Like a huge void that I wanted to ignore by crying. Which I wanted to fill with my tears but nothing came out. I clung to the quilt and closed my eyes. I was do tired. It was dark, and so lugubrious .. Where was I? I turned, I was in armor my nebula chain reacted to the sight of an enemy but, I saw no one.. The sun was just a black hole thing. Then two blood-red eyes appeared in the background, then a purple shadow with a horrible jaw jumped on me. Wake up, I screamed, lifting myself up, panting. Hyoga entered the room slowly and closed the door. He approached me and with a friendly gesture put than hand on my shoulder "whats happening? Seriously you look so strange.." I answered "how the hell did you come so quickly" ".. I was stressed about you.. I sas behind the door, to see how you are." "You can be so .. Well, good with me Hyoga." Then he just smiled, I could not stopped myself from blushing. Then he pushed me into the bed "lie down correctly, I will watch you while you sleep, you will not risk anything". Did he was just protective with me? I answered okay and put myself into the bed. I just looked to him as he was on the bed, seat. This knight with blonde and blue eyes. I finally closed my eyes and started to sleep like anyone.

I opened my eyes at the sun was waking up, Hyoga was not here anymore, did I was sad he goes away? I could not respond. I seated on the bed, thinking again.