Being himself

-Shun .. Shun is you? ..

Ikki tried to approach a few steps from his brother, but soon he stopped.

-I am Alaka! Demon of moral impotence and you can say goodbye to your brother!

-No it is wrong! I know you are here! Shun! SHUN!

Shun laughed before putting it in a defensive position.

-Not even get close

-But Shun ..

-I said do not approach! Ikki, distraught, did not even dare move, then shook his head before taking an aggressive look.

-I .. I need you out of Shun ..! He approached and gave Shun an ultra punch in the belly, which he left in the wall collapsed on the ground before putting a hand on the ground to raise it. "What you do is useless, you do not know how to beat up your poor brother!

-But I..

(Hyoga POV)

I would run again and again following the cosmos of Ikki who was awake and I felt the presence, Seiya and Shiryu had to look elsewhere. I arrived at a sort of abandoned house where I could finally feel Shun's cosmos, but it was different. Not herself. I slammed the door and burst into the main room where I was shocked; Ikki was in a rage at his brother who had a wide unhealthy smile on the middle of his face.

-Shun ..? I said softly. He stared at me, Ikki too, I could feel that little voice "help me" that the soul of my dear and tender me through his cosmo energy. "Forget it," I said to you! Shouted the voice full of hatred that was no longer that of Shun. He is lost lost in himself!

-It's wrong! Ikki yelled, he was able to survive in Hades, he will beat you on his own! Shun burst out laughing, a cold, morbid laugh that left me shudder. I tried to approach slowly, with small steps, one hand forward and it took three steps back.

-What are you doing?! Such was Ikki's reaction, shocked, but he let it go, always on guard. Then he attacked. His chain hit me hard and I ran down the room having trouble getting up.

-I have an idea .. Ikki softly said that hardened his fist showing that he was injured. BY THE ILLUSION OF THE PHENIX! Then his attack hit Shun with full force, I shook Shun's name, raising my hand, that it was Ikki's idea? Shun seemed paralyzed with tears running down his cheeks. What was he going to produce?