WARNING

DON'T SKIP THIS!

1). This book contains Strong Language, they will be included in some of the chapters.

2) If you have an issue with gay, boyxboy , bi characters and books. I beg you in the name of Zeus to pack your bags and get the fuck out. Thank you.

3) This is being written on 9|12|17
P.s: I have tons of works so the updates will be slow.

4) This book is a little similar to the main Cinderella story. Except this time I'm solving some unanswered questions and I'm putting the story in my own way and its a gay book.

5) Also. This is a challenge. I was challenged to write a Cinderella story, my version and make Cinderella a boy so I decided to do this and use this opportunity to say being gay is not a disease, its not a crime, its not something one should be scared of and suicide isn't an option.
So I'm writing a little of every gay guy's fear (coming out) and also for those who think suicide is a way out. It isn't.

6) CINDERELVIS WILL HAVE ONLY THIRTY CHAPTERS

7) Make sure you vote for every chapter you come across.
VOTE and COMMENT

👬❤

Cinderelvis is magical

Cinderelvis is magical. Its a twist. Its different. It is also a way of me telling that being gay, bi, lesbian, asexual, any of it- is okay.

Elvis didn't know it at first, until he got his wish.

I hope you all enjoy❤

Copyright © 2017, Snow Marisvega
All rights reserved.