♚ 02:00 ♚ - REFLECTION

She died--this was the way she died;
And when her breath was done,
Took up her simple wardrobe
And started for the sun.
Her little figure at the gate
The angels must have spied,
Since I could never find her
Upon the mortal side.

-Emily Dickinson.

CINDERELVIS

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter Thirteen.

I opened my eyes slowly, my neck slightly hurting, I looked around, it was still dark and I was on the floor. I rubbed my neck as I slowly sat up.

What the hell happened?

And then I remembered the rat I had seen earlier, not just any rat. Talking rats. I gasped in fear and quickly stood up, looking around. I went to the table in my room, swiftly lighting a match and placing the fire into the small lantern to see better. There was nothing.

I let out a sigh and ran a tired hand through my hair.  "Elvis, you are losing your mind." I muttered.

Wait! A rat wearing a yellow cloth. Didn't Cinderella have rats as pets? Not rats, mice.

It was starting to make sense.

Oh my God! I have mice as p-

"Cinderelly."

I let out a scream as I freaked once I heard that tiny voice, backing up and slamming into the table. I slowly looked to my right and there they were, it was indeed an invasion, they were all wearing clothes and looking at me.

You wanna know the weird part? I could tell the expressions on the faces of these little creatures. Worry. Confusion.

What the fuck?

They weren't rats. They were mice.

"Cinderelly, are you okay?" The mice in a red outfit and a red hat asked, titling his head to the side.

I flinched, I could fucking hear them. I could hear them.

"Oh my God." I exclaimed. "Oh my God! Talking mice." I stared at them in horror. "Oh my God! It spoke. Oh God, okay, please wake me up!"

Now while this might have been normal for Cinderella because she was weird, I'm a normal human being and in our world or in any other world, rats...I mean mice, never talk! They. Don't. Talk.

So I am FUCKING allowed to freak out.

"Why is he looking at us like that?" One of them asked and I flinched again. It to be a lady since she was wearing something like a purple dress. Did Cinderella make their dresses? 

"Oh God! Everyone just stay there." I said as I climbed on the table while they all looked at me.

"Cinderelly, I-"

"Wait," I stopped them, pointing at every one of them as they tried to take a step forward. "Don't. Talk. It's not normal." I warned, the pain on my forehead was gone because we had more crucial problems like, I don't know, talking mice!!!!

"Wait," one of them in blue said as he cocked his head at me, he was really small. "Cinderella can hear we speak."

"No shit, Sherlock." I gulped.