10:00 - Idontwannabemeanymore

There is a disturbing piece in this chapter so please DO NOT READ if self harm would trigger you in anyway. PLEASE!!!

Don't play song yet, I mean you can play it over and over, it helps but there's a part of this chapter that you must play this at.

CINDERELVIS

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter Ten

Four months ago

"We both know what our school's like, it's filled with homophobic dipshits which is why I'm never coming out and plus my dad's gonna be disappointed." I said to Alex.

We were both at a diner, sitting across each other eating fries.

"Oh come on, our school's not that bad."

"Yeah, then tell me why there is not a singe gay kid except that Booker kid in that hellhole."

"There is! They're just...."

"Hiding." I finished up for her. "Like me. Because if they were ever to come out, they'll be beaten to death by those gay hunters. Those homophobic shits and I'm not ready to end up in the hospital cause everyone found out I'm gay." I shook my head at her. "And you know how much I hate the attention."

"But you get it still cause you're a pretty boy." She teased. "Everyone has to look at you three times to be sure."

"Please stop." I rolled my eyes at her.

She giggled. "So, you're trying to tell me you're not gonna have a boyfriend at all? Until you get to college?" She asked and threw her hair backwards.

I shrugged. "If that means saving my life then yes," I nodded. "Plus I can't get a good boyfriend. Everyone probably just want me cause of the way I look."

"How many times have you been approached?"

"Can't count." I shrugged as I ate. "But I really avoid them cause I mean...no."

"Have you tried grindr?"

"Isn't grindr for desperate gay guys and male whores looking for a quick fuck as well?" I arched my brow at her.

"That's not true. People find love on grindr." She frowned.

I snorted. "Yeah, find love online and lose it several weeks later cause there's another hottie online."

"It doesn't work that way."

"How would you know? Are you on grindr?"

"No stupid. My uncle got married to the love of his miserable love by meeting his groom on Grindr. They've been together for years."

"Well, lucky him then." I smiled. "Maybe I'll find the love of my life on Grindr when I download the app in never happening land." My smile widen.

"Fuck you, Elvis." She snorted.

"Do you have a dick?"