06:00- The Clock Ticks

CINDERELVIS

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter Six

Flashback.

Giselle and I were in the kitchen talking and laughing while she made Guacamole, a Mexican dish. I decided to keep her company, an apple in my hand as I sat on a counter while we talked about our favourite Disney princesses.

"For me, I think the big three is Tiana, Jasmine and Mulan, to me." Giselle shrugged. "I mean they are so gracious, and do not get me wrong I like Cinderella, she's always going to have a place in my heart."

I snorted. "She married a man she had met just once."

Giselle snapped her fingers. "A prince, my dear. Not just any man. That man had a kingdom and fine clothes and was loved by many. I mean, his name was Charming." She chuckled.

"Well, true." I took a bite from the green apple in my hand.

"What's your big three?" Giselle asked and I hissed.

"Jazmine because I thought she was badass, can I say Esméralda?"

Giselle frowned, her expression confused. "Who?"

"The girl from Hunchback of Notre-Dame, we watched it together years back."

"Oh, the pretty dark skinned girl with green eyes ? Oh, I love her but she's not a princess if I remember correctly."

"True." I sighed dramatically. "Jazmine, Rapunzel and Mulan."

"No Tiana??"

"Giselle, I love me some Tiana and I would have her in my top 3, but every-time I remember they made her a frog for like ninety percent of the movie, I get triggered."

"You can imagine how we feel." Giselle shook her head.

"Well, I didn't know this is what we do in the kitchen." A sinister evil voice said with the background sound of clicking heels.

I could have sworn as she walked in, there was some vampire music playing in the background.

"We can't even get a break." I muttered.

"I am making dinner and Elvis here is helping." Giselle responded with a small smile.

"What are you doing in the kitchen, anyway?" She asked, her eyes on me.

I cocked a confused brow at her and then at Giselle. "She just said I was...helping her."

Clarissa stared at me with a half smile, her eyes dark and not because of the mascara, but it sure did add to her dark soul.

"Boys aren't allowed in the kitchen." She stated.

I got down from the counter. "Go fuck yourself, Clarissa." I sighed.

"Elvis!" Giselle scolded. I looked at her and shrugged, taking another bite from my apple.

"Giselle," Clarissa called softly while staring at me.

"Yes." Giselle replied.

"Could you go to my room and get me my black Hermes purse."

"But the f-"

"Get going, Giselle."

Giselle nodded and looked at me. "Be careful and don't do anything, also watch the food." She whispered to me as she walked towards me before leaving the kitchen, worried.