Death

Akiros found itself controlled by a king who was reliable and bearable but at the same time, scary, intimidating and cruel.  He wasn't those tyrants who killed anyone for his entertainment and put his people in depression and cruelty, but he wasn't the one that loved everyone and picked the nice way for everything either. 

He was what you called a king. 

many years past, with many wars, defeats, and wins. Under the palms of his hands, he had controlled four kingdoms including his own. Kutlas or the moonlight kingdom, Feran or the light kingdom, and Sharos or the shadow kingdom. Each kingdom having at least more than one son. 

In the kingdom of Akiros laid three princes that had the names of Luhan, Junmyeon, and Jongdae they had pale features with amber-like hair, fitting with their dewy white skin and their copper eyes with the hint of green swirling around. Out of the three one would be the next ruler of the four kingdoms, but only two fighting for the crown.

 In the Kutlas kingdom had two boys. With the names of Jongin and Sehun. Though they were twins they looked nothing like it, they were born with the same parents. It was just that the two had a different kind of feature. 

Jongin with a honey-dew like skin tone with a lighter shade of brown for his eyes color, Sehun was on the lighter shade with an ivory skin tone and darker shade of colored eyes. But the only thing you would know that they were brothers was the dark brown colored hair almost to the shades of black, and the way how they treat each other. 

In the kingdom, people had a fair but some could be a darker skin color with the same shades of dark brown hair color. Why they were called the moonlight kingdom was because when the moonlight shined on them, you could see them almost glistening and bright. The kingdom wore dark shades of clothing, but never do they wear black. 

In the kingdom of Feran, People had blonde or messy blonde hair color with Cashmere like skin-tone and sliver like eyes. They were bright like the sun, wearing everything bright. They were called the Light Kingdom for a reason. So the people being like this, being princes didn't change. In Feran there were four princes, Kris, Chanyeol, Lay, and Tao. 

You would always see Kris and Tao together and if you don't, the other would only be ten steps behind. They were basically Inseparable. While you could see Chanyeol always flirting and basically anywhere, and lay under a tree reading or taking a nap. The four had different mothers but the same father. Chanyeol and Lay with one mother and Kris and Tao with a different one. Thought the four was never together their favorite hobby would always pull them together, and that would be to kill. 

The last kingdom was Sharos. The shadow kingdom, They wore everything black. Their hairs and eyes were black everything they like would always relate to something with darkness in it. They loved living in the shadows, the darkness was their friend basically. So that didn't really change with the three princes living there, Kyungsoo, Minseok, and Baekhyun. Their hairs black as the night and eyes like a black hole. The three each had different mothers, but the same father. They were half brothers, but that didn't change the little love that they had for each other. 

the 12 boys, though they weren't  really brothers, they still treat each other as one. But that doesn't mean they won't keep secrets from one another and though they all treat one another as brothers. They wouldn't trust another fully, you have to be ready if one of your fellow mates backstab you in a snap. 

They were princes. They got anything they want a rich and carefree life with everyone kissing their shoes. They were boys that men and woman had chosen to call handsome, cute, and charming. But others who got to know them would call them scary, cruel, and killing machines. 

  If you mess with one prince you mess with all of them, they were what you could and should call cruel hot asses who would kill you in a matter of seconds if they wanted to. 

In the four kingdoms, death was only one step behind you or one step in front of you, and if it was one step in front of you...

you would be already dead. 

-

On the other side of the kingdom of Akiros, lived a girl with the name of the goddess of War. How and why she got the name was unknown. It was so unlikely for someone to have a name of a greek god especially in the kingdom she was in. She was living in a small home with who she called as her brother and sister. They were living in the forest not too deep in but far enough from a person's knowledge. 

She was the smallest as she was only 21 when her sister was 23 and her brother was 25, she just called them her brother and sister because they were close to the age as hers. But to be real, they found her under a tree somewhere deep in the forest bloodied unconscious and no knowledge of anything besides her name. But with features that looked younger then the two they decided that at that moment that she was 16 and her birthday was on the day they found her. 

-

"Bear hug!" a male voice yelled, his arms wide open ready to hug the two girls that were standing near the window looking outside of their little home. The two girls looked at each other before sighing, moving to the side they successfully dodging the boy in mid-air then watching him fall to the ground and hearing a loud slam. He made a loud groan his nose and forehead red and in pain from the impact, 

"You know you will never hug us if you're that loud" A girl with messy blonde hair and silver eyes sighed. "I can't not be loud" the boy with the same features as the girl grumbled. 

"Athena!" the boy whined as he snapped his head to the left as he looked at the girl with dark brown hair and two separate eye colors. Silver on the right and dark black on the left, he looked at her silently before whining again, "In-hye is being mean again" The boy yelled. 

She looked at him unmoving her hands crossed over her chest. She gave him a blank look before she parted her lips, "Grow up".

"I can't agree more" In-hye sighed. "I'm older than you children, respect me" He quickly stood up, he puffed up his chest and gave them a stern look. The two girl's looking at each other once more a smirk graced up their lips and then letting out a snicker. The boy couldn't but help himself as a grin was plastered his lips as well. 

"We'll respect you Tae-hyung when you stop trying to give us random bear hugs" In-hye shook her head back and forth. 

He tapped his chin and gave them a shit-eating grin that they were so familiar with. 

"Nah" 

Tae-hyung wrapped his arms around Athena's shoulder, "Wanna go to town with me?" He asked. "Why?" She cocked an eyebrow, "I want to buy a new shirt" the boy shrugged. She moved her head to look at his eyes. 

"You're lying" Athena gave him a blank look, muttering the words. Tae-hyung's eyes widen a fraction before going back to normal. 

There were many talents the girl possessed. One was seeing right through you, you can never lie to her and get away with it. The second was her fantastic memory. With one look she will remember every single detail of anything that was presented in front of her, but yet she couldn't remember a single memory of her past. And the third was her fantastic ability in combat and the use of weapons and swords. They had no clue how she got the ability of fighting, but it wasn't like she knew either. 

"I am? no, I'm not" He shook his head looking at her. "I'm not going with you if don't stop lying, Tae I can see right through you" she shook her head. Tae-hyung glanced at in-hye, who looked at him with a nervous stare, 

"I want to buy you something because you're my sister" he sighed. "Where's the other part of the truth?" she raised an eyebrow, "Just come with me" he groaned pushing her outside heading to town. 

"But I haven't put in my contacts yet!" Athena yelled. "We can skip that today" Tae-hyung quickly said before closing the door. In-hye sighed, 

"Now to make the cake, and put up decorations." 

Author- this was the first chapter, 

The names of the kingdoms are all random letters I put together to make something lol. 

But I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!