Blackmail

"Why didn't you tell me that you asked the princes for a favor?" 

Athena and Nana sat at seats behind the counter of the bar where Nana made drinks for everyone. The princes haven't come back which is a good thing, it's not like they wanted them to. 

"I knew you would disagree with it so I couldn't tell you, they were the last chances I had for my father, you know me looking for the princes for help is downright shallow right there, but I had to, anything for my father," Nana whispered looking at the girl with sadness in her eyes. 

"I wouldn't disagree if they were our last hope, but either way they wouldn't help which is a bit shitty of them to not help someone in their kingdom, but their rude princes what can we expect?" Athena tapped her fingers on the table in an annoying beat, but it was too help her think. How could she help her best friend's father from his illness? She didn't know anyone to ask and she wasn't going to ask yixing anything. 

Not even for a minute in her thinking a loud explosion coming from outside of the bar, she flinches at the sudden noise and Nana made a loud yell. She knew on that moment on that it could be an attack, from who? Probably Rosoros. 

"Nana, stay here don't come out," Athena pointed at the girl, 

"No! I'm not letting you go outside after an explosion!" Nana scrunched her eyebrows together and her hand quickly grabbing Athena's wrist. 

"I'll be okay, If I don't come back here after you slowly count to 123 seconds then you quickly run to my house and call Tae-hyung and In-hye for help" Athena patted the girl's shoulder, soothing her. She slowly grabbed Nana's hand that was wrapped around her wrist and slowly letting it go. 

"Nana, I'll be okay. When I open that door start counting" 

Nana made a slight nod. 

Quickly Athena ran slamming the door open and heading out the bar. 

"1...2...3...4...5" 

-

"What the fuck happened?" 

She looked around as everything was destroyed, a layer of thick black smoke moving around the area. She coughed out softly as she slowly inhaled some of the black smoke.

She could hear screams from around her surroundings, "where are the princes?" She whispered.

She slowly walked around to see if anyone was hurt, 

"Someone please help!" A little voice yelled. She quickly ran to where the voice was made, she stopped as she saw a little boy standing trying to move an upside-down cart. 

"N-Noona! My sister! She's stuck!" The little boy yelled she moved her eyes to see indeed that there was someone stuck under a large wooden cart. She moved close it and dug her fingers under the cart trying to lift it up. As it moved little by little the little girl quickly crawled out, Athena quickly moved her hands and the cart made a loud slam as it hit the ground. 

"Go find somewhere safe," Athena whispered patting the little children, they made a quick nod and ran to somewhere she didn't really need to care about. 

-

"Fucking let go of me you bastards!" 

She snapped her head to the sudden scream. 

"You dickheads! I will fucking kill you!" 

She scrunched her eyebrows, how the voice was familiar. She ran to the screams, she stopped at her tracks hiding behind a building. She tensed up a bit and her eyes widened as she saw the four princes on their knees and wrists tied together behind their back. The four looked like they were beaten to the pulp. How strong are these people? She knew that it was a fact that these boys were strong to beat a whole town, so how could they looked so beaten up by some guys in a different kingdom that they will soon be at war too? A couple of men with silver hair with black clothing walking around, one was looking at the boys. 

"If you annoy me anymore I will kill you" The man who was looking at the boys had shoulder length silver hair with a black handkerchief tied around his face only being able to see his eyes. 

"But sadly I can't, you guys are good blackmails" He chuckled. 

"Let me go!" She watched as Chanyeol trying to break free, he squirmed around but by her angle, Chanyeol didn't have ropes on, he had untied it already. Her eyes widened. 

She had two choices, save the boys but having to actually fight and letting them know who she was. Or leave. 

Leaving was something Athena would choose because first of all Chanyeol has untied his ropes already so they have something else intended. But her mind told her not to. She knew she couldn't, she wasn't that cold-hearted. Then she would have to make herself more comfortable and try at least cover her face. She looked down at her dress, with a flick of her wrist she ripped it to mid of her thighs. She then used the ripped clothing and tied it around her face covering most of it. If only she had her knifes.

She wasn't going to run out of her hiding place, no that would be stupid. This was just a precaution. 

She looked at her surroundings and picked up a couple of rocks. She took the first one and threw it at the guy who was watching the boys hitting it right in the center of his forehead. She grinned as she heard the guy yelled in pain. She quickly threw it at another person a bit closer to her, but no knowledge of her there. 

"Who's doing that!" The guy yelled in anger. She then threw a rock far away from everyone to make it look like someone was running away. She watched as she saw the four boys looking around in curiosity. 

Then finally Yixing laid eyes on her. His eyes widen, she quickly put a finger to her lips, she saw as he swallowed a little then looking back the strangers. 

"Over there! Follow me! You stay here!" The man yelled then pointing at someone she didn't bother to look at. As they ran away from there she looked at the one male guarding the four boys. As she quickly threw another rock beside him, as he snapped his head to the left she ran to the right of him, swaying her legs high in the air and hitting the boy right on the head. He fell to the ground but didn't past out, she heard a loud yelp from the boy, and as he snapped his head to her she fisted her hand and landed a hard punch on his face. Finally making him unconscious. 

She turned her head to the four boys who eyed her in shock and suspicion. 

"Who are you?" Sehun whispered. 

The three boys eyed her dress and quickly they knew exactly who she was. Yixing was smart enough not to say her name out loud but that didn't mean he didn't want to say something. 

She quickly ducked down, Chanyeol stood up and quickly tried to take a hold of the girl. 

Her eyes widened, but quickly she glared at them, why did she try to save these idiots. 

"Thanks for saving us but we didn't really need it" Chanyeol hissed. She made a light scoff, how can this boy be such an asshole? 

they stared at each other for a moment and they could see the girls eyes that were colored differently from each other. The two eyes looking almost enchanting, Yixing looked at them. So that was why she was hiding her eyes through brown contacts, 

Her ears perked up a bunch of steps and she knew that the men were coming back again.

"Start running those men are coming back" She made her voice a bit deep as she did not want them to know much about her. Quickly she made a little curtsey and ran away from them going back to Nana's. How long has it been? one hundred seconds? 

The boy's looked at each other,

The curiosity of a girl in their town is killing them.