Mothers

"My child! What happened to you!?" Two women one with a dark blue gown, dark brown straight hair that met the middle part of her spine with porcelain glowing skin. She ran up to Jongin and Sehun while a woman with dirty blonde hair that was lightly curled her hair hitting at her shoulder. She had a peach-colored gown with white laced flowers sewed at the bottom of her gown. She ran up to Chanyeol and Yixing grabbing one of their hands and squeezing them, her light brown eyes showing worry. The woman with the dark blue dress put her soft doll-like hands on their cheeks looking at the injuries that others have caused. 

The two lady's absolutely beautiful. 

"Mother, I'm fine, there was just an attack in town by Rosoros so we tried to get information from them but the only way was to let them think we were weak," Yixing explained. 

"We fought them off eventually and they are in custody with the royal guards." Jongin finished Yixing's sentence. 

"You boys could've of just fought them and give it to the royal guards they could've handled it," the woman with blonde hair scolded. 

"Why would we trust them? They can't even capture a gir-" Jongin quickly stopped not finishing his sentence as he found his mistake. 

"Capture who?" The woman with the dark blue gown raised an eyebrow at her son. 

"They couldn't even capture a peasant." Jongin nodded,

"That was a girl?" 

"Maybe" 

The woman raised an eyebrow, as she had a frown formed on her lips. Why didn't he finish his sentence? There could be many reasons why a girl could be captured, but how frustrated, confused, and curious looking the boy had in his eyes the woman thought more. 

And it was all because of a peasant girl.

"Are you guys interested in her?" The woman asked. Chanyeol and Jongin were to quickly nod, Sehun shrugged, while Yixing shook his head. There was something about their mothers that they loved, them being chill about everything is one of them. Good thing they don't have mothers from Akiros or Sharos because if they did they would be fucked if they were to be ever interested in a peasant girl. 

But who said that these mothers aren't going to have fun as well with this girl that their sons are interested in? 

"Maybe we should put her as a maid then." Chanyeol and Yixing's mother smiled. 

"We don't even know who she is," Yixing scoffed, yixing has a lot of talents. One of them is lying and getting away with it. 

"All we know is that she has a lavender dress with different colored eyes she usually puts her hair in low ponytails," Chanyeol to quickly explained. Yixing was silently fearing and worrying about what was going to happen next if this plan is going to go down, Athena would as well choose death. Because did you think the princes being interested in a girl would be a good thing? Their interest is not even close to being good. Might as well call her a playtoy. 

"And besides the Royal Gala is coming in a few days you guys should start planning it, Yixing you're always the best to decorating the parties why don't you do it with kyungsoo or someone in the Sharos kingdom because they always make the place luminous and dark, makes it even better." His mother smiled,

He gave her light nod, the Royal Gala was coming, that being there might change Yixing's plans in being good friends with Athena. Why he even wants to befriend her in the first place is off of him, something is seriously wrong with him. 

-

Athena laid by a tree while reading a book that In-hye gave her. Because of In-hye loving to read romance and fantasy she gave her some book about a girl who had no memories of her childhood and was a princess to a fallen kingdom but had no knowledge to that, lived in a different kingdom and fell in love with the prince in that kingdom. 

Yes, she liked fantasy but no she does not like romance, it was cringe-worthy. But to be honest it was a pretty interesting story since the girl was a badass instead of those princesses who were narrow-minded and pretty dumb. She slammed her book shut and made a sigh, as she put her book down there was her idiotic brother giving her a shit eating grin that she gives no fucks about. 

She raised an eyebrow, he shrugged as he rolled off her legs. She seriously wonders how she loves this boy so much when she knew deep in her heart that really, he wasn't her brother or she was his sister.  

When she told the two of them that she was sorta in the middle of the attack that Rosoros made they started freaking out and panicking trying to look for injuries that could be deep or if there any at all, which there wasn't thankfully. 

She didn't tell them about saving the prince thing, it's not like she will because she has a feeling that Tae-hyung would kill Chanyeol even if he was a prince. A shitty prince that is, she should start calling him Chanass for short, or Shityeol. Anyway, she also had to talk to Nana that she was fine and all and that she wasn't hurt it took her a while to calm down but she did. But everyone calmed down no-one got hurt, well people that she liked didn't get hurt.

 Yixing is getting there. 

Oh yeah, she has to wear a different dress now because she ruined her lavender one. She is now wearing a pastel blue dress ending at her knees a ribbon tied around her waist and ending it with a bow at the back, with laces. It looked pretty...To her, she did make the dress afterall. How she could was surprising as what all she did was get a couple of silk, scissors, and measuring tape and made something that didn't even think she could it was amazing but scary at the same time. 

When it comes to wealth people know when you're rich is what you wear, and how they wore it too. With gowns being all the way to the floor and corsets tight like someone is slowly killing you by your hips is something Athena wouldn't be thinking of doing anytime soon. 

"Athena," Jackson whispered, Athena looked him while he stared at her. 

"Wanna go to the market?" 

"No, why would we?! There was just an attack and you casually ask if we go back to the market again," she scoffed. 

"But I'm bored!" He childishly whined. 

"Go with In-hye Unni then," 

"She's no fun when I go with her, all she does is look for food to eat." 

"We can go later." 

Athena took her book and flipped to the page that she left off and started reading again, totally ignoring the boy. 

They suddenly hear footsteps and branches cracking in the distance, they both snapped their heads to each other. The two silently stood up, it couldn't have been In-hey because she was making dinner and they knew she would be taking a while so she wouldn't go out. And they weren't that close to the house. 

"Tae-hyung, you go into the bush just in case you need to fight them I'll go up the tree" Athena muttered, as she pointed to the bush close to them. He made a quick nod and silently hiding in the bush as she effortlessly made her way up the tree. 

"Wasn't this the place that those peasants say she lived in," someone said, her eyes widen. Of all people why did it have to be them? Of all people why did it have to be the princes? 

Of all people why did it have to be Shityeol?