G I Z E L L E

Sparrow wasted no time dropping bits of blood on the sleeping assassin lips, waiting her awakening. A gasp of air filled the room as Gizelle sprang up from her bed, panting heavily, trying to breath in as much oxygen as possible. She looked around the room in a confused daze, before her face twisted in pain. She reached for her throat, clawing at her neck, trying to soothe the burning deep within. She threw back the bedsheets, tumbling to the floor with a low growl escaping her lips. Sparrow grabbed the unconscious body he carried up the tower, and tossed it at her feet. The beauty wasted no time tearing into the body with a vicious hunger.

"I figured you would enjoy that."  Sparrow says, walking closer to her.

Gizelle hissed  with intent to kill her next meal before she noticed he wore the tattoo of The Society

Gizelle hissed with intent to kill her next meal before she noticed he wore the tattoo of The Society. The black ink sketched on his forearm, peeking from beneath his sleeve, made her blood boil with anger. She knew this kill would be far more than from hunger.

"I know, you probably want to kill me too now, aye?"  he said, wearing a slimy smile on his face.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't?" she choked out the hoarse words. "The Society locked me away in this tower, left me to starve, and punished me to a deep sleep!" she didn't care that it was punishment for breaking the rules, she could only think of her years spent in solitary, trapped in her own mind.

"This is your next mission, Zelle." He states, tossing a rolled up scroll at her feet. "Think of it as your forgiveness mission."

"Rumors," Sparrow continued, "have already spread throughout the land of girl locked in a tower. By now Prince Asher would have started his search, longing to see her again. He will come to this tower, having had a little birdie," he says, taking an arrogant bow, "whisper this location. Your mission is to convince him you're Rapunzel, return to his kingdom, and wait to become his wife." Zelle peered up at him, knowing he was hiding more information under that smirk.

"Then, you will kill him," he plainly said. She crumbled the paper between her palms, swallowing down the burning in her throat. The Society had given her an almost impossible task, not only did she have to hide who she was, but what she was.

"You might want to clean this place up," He laughs, stepping over the lifeless body. "Wouldn't want the Prince to get any ideas about you."

"Who are you? Besides a pompous ass?" she asked, her golden eyes narrowing on the messenger as he crept closer to the balcony of the tower.

 "Ah, that you wont be needing to know," he grabbed onto the rails, "

"Ah, that you wont be needing to know," he grabbed onto the rails, "...yet." Considering how much she wanted to rip his throat out, she turned her back, hating she found his smile charming.

"Oh, and Gizelle," the annoying voice called, "Good luck," with one obnoxious wink, the messenger disappeared into the fog.

 The glorious morning had finally arrived, the morning he would rescue his Rapunzel

The glorious morning had finally arrived, the morning he would rescue his Rapunzel. Prince Asher hoped she was everything he imagined. They were so young the last time he saw her, and wondered if she would remember him. As he stared at the rocky tower that held captive his love, he raised his voice,

"Rapunzel, if you are truly there,

my love, let down your hair."

The prince was pleased as golden tresses fell from the balcony above

The prince was pleased as golden tresses fell from the balcony above. Stepping foot inside the tower, his heart lunged for the beauty sitting before him.

"You came for me." The sweet, velvet voice cried.

"Yes, my Rapunzel" he said, taking her solemn face into his palms, wiping away escaped tears from her cheeks.

"Please, your majesty, call me Zelle." He took her by the hand, and led her away from the tower, towards her freedom,

..and towards his doom.