2.Moving Day

10am - ready to go

It's currently 10am and I'm waiting for my stepbrothers-to-be to show up with the U-Haul. Not even 24hrs ago, I found out my mom is getting married, which wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to move in with her fiancé's sons. I'm gonna miss living with my best friends, Hwasa, Seulgi, and I have been living with each other for the past 4yrs, we do everything together and I'm gonna miss that.

"Hey girly it'll be okay!", Seulgi said cheerfully.

"I know, it's just...I'm gonna miss you guys", I replied.

"We'll miss you too sweetie!", Hwasa added as she wraps her arms around me and pulled me into a quick hug.

We separate and she adds something else, "And we'll still see each other at school, and we'll still hang out and stuff.", she said and gave me a sweet little smile.

"Yeah it's not like you'll never see us again.", chimed in Seulgi.

"You're right. I just don't get why they're making us do this.", I said.

"Me eith-", Seulgi starts to agree, until there's a knock on the door.

I let out a long loud sigh and get off the couch and headed towards the door. When I get there I open it only to be met by my boyfriend Jake, instead of Jimin and Yoongi, who I was expecting it to be.

"Jake?! What're you doing here?", I questioned.

He walks in and gives me a quick peck, "What you're not happy to see me babe?", he replied.

"No I am. It's just don't you remember I have to move today? I told you last night.", I explained.

"You're not still going through with that are you?", he asked as he threw himself onto the couch and bumped into Hwasa.

She quickly scoffed at him and her and Seulgi left the room, cause they knew we were about to have an argument. See the thing with Jake is, he gets really jealous quite easily. He doesn't like me hanging out with guys, the only exception is my friend BamBam, since he's gay. But any other guy that either wasn't gay or wasn't related to me, I couldn't hang out with them. He's pretty controlling and I don't love him the way I used to or at all for that matter, but in all honesty I'm too scared to breakup with him.

"Yeah. I don't really have a choice.", I answered.

"I don't like the idea of you living with two guys. What if they try and take you from me? I'd have to hurt them.", he says as he releases a low chuckle.

"I know you don't like the idea, and neither do I, but it's only going to be for a little while. And you're not gonna hurt them, they didn't do anything wrong. Besides they're just as annoyed at this situation as I am.", I reply.

He gets off the couch and walks towards me, he caresses my left cheek and looks at me, "Well good. Because if you do do anything with them, you won't like the consequences", he said coldly.

I gulped and look back at him, "I'll be good, don't worry.", I say.

"That's my girl!", he says with a smile, kisses me goodbye and let's himself out.

I let out a sigh of relief and head back to the couch. Once I plop down, I see my two best friends peeking their heads around the corner in my peripheral vision. When they see he's gone, they plop down next to me.

"When are you gonna break up with his possessive ass?", Hwasa asked.

"I don't know, I want to but...I'm scared of what he'll do if I try and leave him.", I admit.

"Honey you have to tell someone okay, like your dad or the police...someone!", Seulgi suggested with a worried look on her face.

"I can't tell my dad cause, he'll kill him. And I'm not gonna let him go to prison because of that asshole. But I'll figure it out.", I say. And then there's another knock at the door, this time I'm sure it's them.

I get off the couch and head towards the door again, when I open the door I am greeted by a smiling Jimin, and Yoongi who currently looks like he wants to die.

"Hey roomie! You ready to go?", Jimin asks cheerfully.

"Yeah I'm ready. But Jimin can you bring the cheerfulness down like 10 notches? It's too early and you're creeping me out.", I said nonchalantly.

Yoongi bursts into laughter. But when Jimin shoots him a death glare, he immediately tries to stifle his laughter. "So yeah, let's go then.", he says as he walks in to help me with my stuff.

Luckily we only had to take 3 or 4 trips to the U-Haul, because our parents were kind enough to furnish the place for us. So all we had to move furniture wise was our beds. After we load the last of my boxes, I quickly head back up the stairs to get my purse and say goodbye to Seulgi and Hwasa. And then I head back to the car.

Noon - arriving to our new place

We pull up to this really nice old brick building that's covered in ivy. We get out of the car and take a look around.

Yoongi takes out a key from the pocket of his pants and unlocks the door. I walk in first and the guys follow close behind, I walk down a narrow hallway and arrive in the kitchen. I'm seriously in love, this has to be one of the cutest little kitchens ever.

 I'm seriously in love, this has to be one of the cutest little kitchens ever

[what part of the kitchen looks like]

"It's so cute!", I say giddily.

"It's simple, but I like it too.", added Jimin.

"It's a kitchen, it's nothing special.", Yoongi retorts blankly.

"Well aren't you a bundle of fun.", I say sarcastically. Earning a little chuckle from Jimin, who quickly cut his laughter short when Yoongi shot a scary af look at us.

"Let's just get our stuff in here, so I can take a nap.", he mumbled and started heading back outside.

The next half hour is spent by bringing in our boxes and beds. After we get everything inside, we spend another hour unpacking everything so we don't have to do it later. When we're all done the three of us, as if in sink plop down on the couch and let out a sigh of relief.

 When we're all done the three of us, as if in sink plop down on the couch and let out a sigh of relief

And after a few minutes the room goes silent and I quickly fall asleep.

End of chapter 2.