3.One Hell of a First Night

3rd person POV

5pm - waking up

Yoongi woke up after feeling a pressure on his chest. When he opened his eyes it took a moment for his vision to clear, but when it does he sees Y/N with her head resting on his chest. He looks a little more and sees his little brothers head in his future stepsister's lap. He doesn't know why but this makes him smile.

See the thing about Yoongi is that he doesn't smile much, or show any emotion for that matter

See the thing about Yoongi is that he doesn't smile much, or show any emotion for that matter. So if you can genuinely get him to smile or laugh, then he can't help but want to be around you. All the time.

He carefully removes Y/N's head from his chest and lays her head down on one of the throw pillows. He then walks into the kitchen to try and find something to cook for everyone.

 He then walks into the kitchen to try and find something to cook for everyone

[what the other half of the kitchen looks like]

He opens the fridge to be greeted by nothing but empty shelves. "Of course they were nice enough to furnish the place, but not nice enough to stock the fridge.", Yoongi thought to himself as he shut the door. So he pulls his phone out and orders a Hawaiian pizza, soda, and some wings from Pizza Hut and browses Tumblr as he waits for it to arrive.

20 minutes later - unexpected delivery

There's a knock at the door, so Yoongi gets up to go answer it, "JIMIN! Y/N! Pizza's here!", he shouts as he walks past the couch on the way to door.

He opens it to be greeted by a guy that was about 6ft tall, with dark brown hair and blue eyes. His name tag reads: Jake.

"Hello. Delivery for a Yoongi Min?", Jake inquires.

"Yeah that's me.", he answers.

"Okay that'll be 32 dollars and 53 cents.", the delivery boy says as he hands the blonde the receipt.

Yoongi pulls out his wallet and hands the delivery guy two 20 dollar bills.