9.I Want You

Several hours later- where we left off.

It's currently a little after 1am, and YN hasn't slept a wink, and neither has Jimin. See, they couldn't stop thinking about their kiss, or how much they wanted each other. And if they were to be completely honest, they still wanted each other, and until something happens neither of them is going to get any sleep.

After tossing and turning all night, YN decides to be a little brave, she was going to go get Jimin and finish what they started. YN gets out of her bed and heads down the hallway with her phone in hand. When she is halfway to Yoongi and Jimin's room, she ducks into the bathroom and quietly closes the door behind her.

YN opens the messenger app on her phone and sends Jimin a text message. She usually thinks it's silly to text someone that is in the same house as her, but considering that if she went into his room, she'd risk waking up Yoongi. And in all honesty, that wouldn't be good for anyone.

Text Messages:

YN:
are you awake?

..................

Jimin:
Yeah I'm awake.
Is something wrong?

YN:
No. Nothing is wrong.
I just need to talk to you about something.

Jimin:
Okay I'll be right there.

[ End of text messages ]

Jimin quietly exits his room, being extra cautious to not wake up Yoongi. He walks lightly down the hallway, heading towards YN's room. When he starts to pass the bathroom, his arm is grabbed and he's pulled into the bathroom. Once he's inside, YN closes and locks the door behind him.

"YN. What're you doing?", Jimin breathes out as he looks into her eyes.

Instead of answering his question, YN rests her head against Jimin's chest. Jimin wraps his arms around her thinking that she just really needed a hug, but was caught off guard when she lifts her head slightly and kisses his neck. YN leaves little kisses from Jimin's collarbone to behind his ear, before pulling away and looking him in the eyes.

"YN. W-We can't.", Jimin exhaled.

YN slides her hand down his body and says, "I want you Jimin. And I know you want me too.", she said seductively.

[smut warning]

YN slips her hand into his pj bottoms and starts to palm his member through his underwear. Jimin's breath hitches in the back of his throat and he throws his head back when she adds more pressure. He grabs the back of her neck and pulls her into a steamy kiss.

YN pushes his underwear and sweats down, revealing his now hard member. She licks her palm and starts to stroke his dick at a decent pace. Jimin chokes out a moan when she goes slightly faster and adds more pressure.

"Fuck.", he groaned, although he was a bit louder than he thought he was.

"Shh...we don't want him to hear us.", YN whispers against his lips as she went in for a kiss. When she pulls out of the kiss she asks, "do you want to go to my room?", she asked seductively. Jimin nods his head and pulls his pants back up. YN reaches out her hand for Jimin to take, when he does, she quietly leads him to her room.

When the door closes, Jimin and YN's lips meet once again. Jimin squats slightly and lifts YN up and she wraps her legs around his waist.

He walks towards her bed and lowers their bodies onto the mattress. Once YN's body is laid flat, Jimin snakes his left hand down towards her core. YN breathily moans out in pleasure, when Jimin starts playing with her clothed clit. He speeds up, causing her to let out a breathy moan.

YN rakes her nails up underneath Jimin's shirt, prompting him to take it off. As Jimin takes his shirt off, YN removes hers too. He runs his hands up her body and unclasps her bra. YN slips her straps off and tosses her bra somewhere in the room. Jimin takes his pants and underwear back off as YN slips out of her pj shorts. She lifts her body off the bed and engulfed Jimin in another steamy kiss. She then motions for him to lay down on his back, once Jimin's laid down, YN lies in between his legs and holds his erect member in her hand and begins to stroke it slowly.

YN looks up at Jimin, licks her lips and says, "Do you want me to suck your cock baby?", she asked seductively, causing Jimin to let out a low moan.

"I do. Suck my dick kitten.", Jimin rasps. And with a slight grin on her face, she licks a strip from the base of his shaft to his tip. She swirls her tongue around his head a couple of times, before she wraps her lips around his dick and without warning takes all of his length into her mouth. "Oh f-fuck YN!", Jimin growls as he grabs YN's head and holds it in place for a few seconds before letting go. He then cards his fingers through her hair and guides her as she bobs her head up and down.

Not being able to handle such pleasure for much longer, Jimin lifts YN off of his member and pulls her into a kiss. He pulls her body into his and then rolls her onto her back. Jimin lays in between YN's legs, he raises her left leg and places it on his shoulder so he could get a good angle. He wets his lips, lowers his head and starts to eat her out.

YN moans out in pleasure and slightly pulls Jimin's hair when he started to suck her clit. "Oh shit!", she purrs as she throws her head back.

Jimin looks into her eyes and raises his head for a moment. "Does that feel good kitten?", he asked in a slightly gravelly tone, which nearly sent YN over the edge.

"Y-Yes— ah fuck— that feels so good.", YN moans out as Jimin goes back to pleasuring her. He continues to go down on her for several more minutes, before YN can feel a knot growing in her stomach. "J-Jimin I'm...I'm gonna cum!", she whimpers breathily. He suddenly stopped and snaked up her body right before she could release. "Hey. Why'd you stop?!", YN whines.

"I want you to cum from my dick not my tongue.", Jimin teased.

Jimin lines up his member with YN's core and looks down at her for consent, when she nods her head, he slowly slides inside her. They both gasp once Jimin is all the way inside.

"Fuck, you're so tight.", Jimin groans. He gives her a few moments to adjust to his size, when she gives him the go ahead, he starts to thrust in and out of her at a decent pace.

YN and Jimin enjoy each other's bodies and moan at the amount of pleasure they're receiving from each other. But little did they know that right outside of YN's room, Yoongi was standing there, and he could hear everything.

If Yoongi was to be completely honest, he was kinda hurt. I mean it's not like he and YN were a thing, it was more that his brother knew he had feelings for her but he went after her anyway. Now Yoongi is really regretting his decision to get out of bed to use the bathroom. He heads back to his room and tries to fall back asleep, but he just can't.

Needless to say, none of the twenty-somethings got any sleep that night.

End of chapter 9.