8.I'm Here For You

1 week later - around 3pm.

For the past week YN's been stuck to Yoongi and Jimin like glue. She didn't want to be alone. She wanted to be around them because they made her feel safe.

Also in the past week two things have happened. One is, YN reluctantly pressed charges against Jake and he was arrested. The second is, that he was quickly bailed out merely hours later. But for her troubles the state issued a restraining order against him that said he wasn't allowed within a hundred yards of YN. Although YN highly doubts that it'll keep him away.

YN snaps out of her thoughts, she gets up from her desk and puts away her textbook. She walks over to her bed and plops down onto it. She lays back and closes her eyes and tries desperately to relax. But she can't, she just keeps moving around trying to get comfortable with little success.

After a few minutes YN hears the front door open and close downstairs. She hears footsteps coming up the stairs, and decides to peek her head out into the hallway to see who it was. YN gets up from her bed and heads to her bedroom door. She pops her head into the hallway and sees Jimin walk into his room. Not wanting to be alone, YN walks down the hall and knocks on Jimin's door. After a few seconds he opens the door.

"Hey noona. Do you need something?", Jimin asked sweetly.

"I don't want to be alone. Can I cuddle with you for a little while?", YN asks.

"Yes of course, come in.", he answered and moved aside to let her in.

He shuts the door behind him and walks over to his bed. Jimin lays down next to YN and wrapped his arm around her.

"I'm sorry Jimin. I hope I'm not bothering you.", YN apologizes.

When Jimin hears her say that, he looks down at her. He puts his hand under her chin and raises her gaze to meet his.

"Don't say that. You are not a bother to me.", he said.

"I guess.", she sighs. She lowers her head, only for it to be quickly lifted back up.

Jimin sits up straight on the bed and brings YN up with him. He brushes her loose hair behind her ears and caresses her cheeks sweetly.

"No YN, you're not. I need you to know that, okay? I'm here for you, no matter what.", Jimin says heartwarmingly.

"You mean it?", YN asked softly.

"I do. I'm here for you YN. Always.", he replied honestly.

YN can't help but smile at Jimin's sweet words. She wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him into a hug. She then leans towards his ear and says, "thank you Jimin.", she whispered.

"Any time.", Jimin whispers back.

YN and Jimin pull out of the hug, until they're just a few inches apart. Jimin's not entirely sure what came over him, but as he looked at YN he couldn't help but lean in and close the space between them. Their lips stay attached for a few seconds, until Jimin comes back to his senses and pulls out of the kiss.

"I am so sorry YN. I shouldn't have done that.", Jimin apologizes frantically as he jumps to his feet.

"Um i-it's okay Jimin. It's okay.", YN said as she looked at her lap and avoiding all eye contact.

Jimin walks back towards his bed and places his hand underneath YN's chin and raises her gaze to meet his. They both just sort of look at each other for a few seconds not saying anything. Then Jimin decides that he's going to be brave and says, "you know what, I'm not sorry.", he admits.

"Wha—", YN starts to ask, only for her words to get cut short by Jimin's lips. After the shock wore off, she kissed Jimin back.

After a few sweet kisses things started to get more heated. Jimin lays YN down on the mattress and hovers over her before reconnecting their lips. He licks her bottom lip asking for entrance, and she opens her mouth slightly and lets him in. Jimin's tongue explores her mouth and he softly runs his tongue over hers.

YN wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him closer to her body. When their bodies are pressed against each other, Jimin starts to grind their crotches together. As things start to get really heated YN rakes her fingers up under Jimin's shirt. When she starts to lift his shirt up, they hear the front door close. And once YN and Jimin hear footsteps coming up the stairs, they quickly separate and try to fix themselves up. You know so they don't look like they were just making out a few seconds ago.

Yoongi walks into the room and it's dead silent. Like you could cut the tension in the room with a knife. It was that awkward.

"What're you guys doing?", Yoongi asks, breaking the silence.

"Just hanging out. You know the usual.", Jimin answered quickly. A little too quickly for Yoongi's liking.

"Um...okay I guess.", the eldest replied.

Yoongi drops all his school stuff on the floor and walks over to his desk and turns on his laptop. YN, wanting to get out of the current situation, excuses herself from the room.

"Well I should really get back to studying. I have a test on Friday. Thanks for hanging out with me Jimin.", YN says, excusing herself. But before she fully leaves the room, she turns to Yoongi and says, "See you later Yoongi.", and then she left the room, leaving the two brothers alone. YN closes the door behind her and scurries back to her room.

Once YN's out of earshot, Yoongi turns towards his brother and says, "you know, you might want to go take care of that. I think you scared her away with your boner.", he teases Jimin.

Jimin looks down at his crotch and quickly covers it up once he sees his dick poking out.

"Ah shit!", he shouts and runs down the hallway and into the bathroom.

Yoongi can't help but laugh as he watches Jimin waddle to the bathroom.

Meanwhile in YN's room, she is currently embarrassed, so she buries her head into her pillow and lets out a loud sigh.

"Fuck my life.", she huffed.

YN has a feeling that things are going to get really really awkward and complicated. She so can't wait to endure it...not.

End of chapter 8.