5.Oh F**k It!

[smut warning]

"Oh fuck it!", he rasped and flipped us over so that he'd be on top.

He takes off his shirt and his hoodie, throwing it somewhere in the room. He reconnects our lips and scoots us up the bed, our bodies mold together like a puzzle piece.

I explore his mouth with my tongue, before I lightly bite his lip and slowly pull away, earning me a low groan

He pulls away from the kiss causing me to slightly whine, but is replaced with a gasp of pleasure when he starts kissing and sucking on my neck. He licks a line from my collarbone to my earlobe. Then he peppers kisses along my jawline before he starts leaving love bites near the nape of my neck.

Yoongi's giving me so much pleasure just by kissing my neck, that I start bucking my hips up and down, trying to create more friction. He pulls away from my neck and attaches his lips to mine, his kiss is making me more and more heated. I need him inside of me, I literally can't take it. I break the kiss and roll us over so that now I'm the one on top. I straddle his thighs and peel my shirt off, followed by my skirt, leaving me in nothing but my bra and panties. Then I lean down and kiss him...hungrily and desperately. His kiss is different than Jake's, his kiss is sweet yet steamy, while Jake's is rough and quick. Experiencing a kiss like this for the first time...ever, has my body colliding with his.

I lower my ass onto his member and start grinding back and forth, and going in circles from time to time

I lower my ass onto his member and start grinding back and forth, and going in circles from time to time. And I can tell that this is driving him crazy. He grabs a hold of my waist and rolls me onto my back , he gets off of me and stands on the floor near the edge of the bed. I'm so desperate for him, so in need to have him fill me up, I sit up and  undo his belt. Once I get his belt off I throw it somewhere in the room, I go to undo the button on his jeans and he stops me.

"Hmmff!", I whine, cause I just want him to stop teasing me already.

He caresses the left side of my face and looks down at me, "Y/N", he rasped and took a breath before continuing, "I'm only going to ask this once okay?", he says and I nod in response. He hovers ever so slightly above me and asks, "Do...you want me...to stop. Because if you do tell me now, otherwise I don't know if I can control myself.".

I look up at him innocently and bat my eyelashes a few times, and I start to palm his cock through his jeans, which earns a low groan from him. I sit up so we're eye-level with each other as I continue to rub him. I gently kiss him before pulling away and saying, "I don't want you to stop. I want you Yoongi. I want you inside of me, I want to feel you fill me up with your cock.", I say sinfully.

"Well shit.", he says and starts to take the rest of his clothes off. I do the same and take off my bra followed by my panties and place them at the foot if the bed. He shifts his gaze to my now naked body, and I can see the lust in his eyes. "You're so beautiful.", he breathes as he starts inching closer to me. He caresses my thigh, sending shivers up my spine, "can you open your legs for me baby?", he instructed and I comply and spread my legs nice and wide for him. "Such a good girl.", he praises as he positions himself in between my legs.

He rubs my clit and starts teasing me again as he strokes himself. "Yoongiiiiii!", I whine, "please just fuck me!", I plead. He gets this evil smirk on his face. He pushes my legs back so that my knees are against my chest, and then he slowly inserts his cock into my pussy, I gasp once he's all the way in. He gives me a moment to adjust to his size, which was pretty big, but once I was used to it I signaled that he could start to move.

He thrusts in and out of me at a decent pace. We soon fill the room with nothing but moans, groans, and skin slapping.

"F-uck baby! You're so tight.", he grunts as he picks up his speed. "And you're taking me so well.", he praises as he starts to thrust harder and deeper inside of me.

"Ahh fuuuck Yoongi! You fill me up so good!", I purr. He thrusts again but at a slightly different angle, hitting that oh so magical spot, "AHHH FUCK YESSSSS! RIGHT THERE!", I cry out in pleasure. He keeps thrusting and hitting that spot again and again, I can feel a knot growing in the pit of my stomach, "AHH FUCK....I'M GONNA CUM!!", I blurted out it pleasure.

"Cum for me baby. Cum for oppa.", he instructed.

He picked up his speed and slammed into my g-spot making my walls clench around his length. With one last thrust I reach my high, "HOLY SHIIIITT!", I cry out as my body begins to quiver. I buck my hips up and down as I ride out my high. Once I come down my body goes limp. I have never felt an orgasm like that, the amount of pleasure he gave me is indescribable. I don't even notice that I started crying until Yoongi pulled out of me, which causes me to whine.

"Hey, why are you crying? Are you okay baby?", he asks as he caresses my face.

I lift my right hand and wipe underneath my eye. He was right I was crying, but I wasn't sad, I was the opposite. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize.", I exhale as I wipe the tears away.

"Hey, stop apologizing for everything, you didn't do anything. But seriously are you okay Y/N?", he says as he strokes my arm.

I turn towards him, "I didn't mean to worry you. It's just that...was...fucking amazing.", I admit.

"Really?!", he asks with curiosity written all over his face.

"Yes. It felt really good. I've never felt that before.", I answer.

"Oh yeah?!", he says and smiles at me with the most beautiful gummy smile that makes my heart flutter.

I pull him close and kiss him, softly moving my lips against his. "And since you made me feel good. I'm gonna make you feel good.", I whisper seductively, and I grab his still-hard member and I start to jerk it. I spit in the hand I was jerking him with to add more lubrication, and I speed up. "I'll make oppa feel really good", I coo and push him slightly so he's lying on his back.

I lay in between his legs and I start to lick his tip, while I continue to stroke. After I twirl my tongue around his head a few more times, I lick up and down his shaft, wet my lips and take him into my mouth. His breath hitches every time his cock hits the back of my throat.

"Ahh ffuuuck!", he growls as he rakes his fingers through my hair as I bob my head up and down. "Ah shit! K-keep doing that!", he pleads and I suck faster, "shitshitshit! I'm gonna c....um!!", he growls and I go even faster, until he releases inside of my mouth.

I lick up every last drop and swallow it, and I stick out my tongue to show him I swallowed all of it. He pulls me up and rests me on his chest and kisses me before saying, "Such a good girl.", he praised and pulled me close, covered us up. Not long after we fell asleep.

Laying in his arms I feel safe for the first time in a long time. And I don't want that feeling to go away.

End of chapter 5.