Before The Storm

Above is what you are imagined to look like ur with red eyes. If you would like to imagine something different go ahead :) but I will refer to this picture when talking about appearance.

——————————————————

The one thing in the world you hated doing the most, was pretending, but that is precisely what you have to do. You have to keep everyone safe from harm.

You look at yourself in the mirror of your dorm room, you can do this.
"What do you say if they ask how you got in?" Someone asks from behind you. You jump so high that you almost hit your head on the roof of your dorm. But then you quickly realize who is talking.

"Trick question. I don't say anything. I ignore them. Aizawa..." You turn around to Aizawa Shouta, the person who rescued you from evil and recommended for you to go to UA. Your piercing red eyes stare back at his dead black ones.

"And if they ask how you got in without having a Quirk," He asks a little more serious then usual.

"Nothing again. But if I want I can say I trained really hard to get here~" You say trying to sound more upbeat and cheery like a really cute girl. It wasn't at all you. You hated being a "girly" girl. You were way more laid back, you were sarcastic, you were someone who expelled cool vibes from their body. But with that came with you being unstable. You could break to easily and become mad. And that, well that was not good.

"And if someone messes with you?" Aizawa asks, taking you once more out of your thoughts.

"I don't do anything silly!" You say sounding like a typical teenage girl

"And lastly, if they try to hurt you?" He asks looking you directly in the eyes trying to make you crack.

"Well if that happens I'll just have to take them down with my combat skills~ Seeing as I have no quirk~," You say and stick out your tongue in a silly girly way.

"Ok (Y/N), are you sure you want to still do this." He says not nearly as intense as before.

"I'm sure, it's the only thing she asked of me... I must!" You say in your normal voice.

"Fine..." Aizawa says and sighs. He hated this. He wanted to keep you away from breaking, but if this is what you wanted, then he has no choice.

You grab your bag and head towards the door of your dorm. "Well I'll see you there~," You say quickly before you leave, giving Aizawa a small smile. Today was the day you would be able to partially fulfill your mother's request, "Go to UA, become a hero, show people that they have no need to be afraid of you, and your quirk. Become a famous hero. Show the world!" You planed to live up to this request, in fact, it was the one and only thing you wanted.