Blood in the Water

You look back at Todoroki.
"What..?" You say still surprised he talked to you.
"What's the plan?" He repeated
"Uhh.. well.... I mean..." you stuttered trying to get something out. You hadn't had time to think of one because you were still in shock that you where his partner.
"Well... uhhh.. ok. So your quirk is half hot half cold but you said that you only use your left side. I don't have a quirk but my suit can help me camouflage. (That was a lie. Your quirk helps you camouflage, but he can't know that.) Ojiro specializes in hand to hand combat and so do I. Hagakure is invisible meaning she probably is good at stealth." You start to explain to him, letting your mind start to really get going with a plan. You were always a master of coming up with plans. It partly had to do with your parents using you and your quirk to experiment with things. Every time they made you steal something and gave you a plan, you would rework it to be better in your head.
"With all the being said, you take on Hagakure and I'll take on Ojiro. You can use ice to see Hagakure, since she still is there, you can still freeze her. Most likely Hagakure will be attacking and Ojiro will be defending so as long as we can get past Hagakure we are good." You said confidently.
"Alright then" Todoroki said and turned to go with everyone else as battle 1 started.
"Wait one more thing," you said to stop Todoroki.
"Hm?" Todoroki questioned.
"Why did you ask me for a plan? Surly you could have just done your own thing or even come up with one. " You ask.
"Well I wanted to see what the so called 'Qurikless girl from class 1-A' had inside that head of hers" Todoroki said and turned to go watch the other battles.

The battle between Midoriya and Bakugou was amazing. Tenya and Ochaco were great as well but the real action was with Midoriya and Bakugou. Watching them fight with that much passion made you forget all about your worries. You loved watching them struggle back and forth but it got to the point where you were worried for their safety. All the while your face lit up with excitement and joy watching their battle.

Todoroki noticed this for he had been glancing at you now and again. Watching you light up with joy made him grin.

~Le time skip to your battle. (I don't remember if it comes 2nd and it's 12am rn so I'm too lazy to look it up)~

Todoroki and you enter the building. You take a deep breath before looking at Todoroki and nodding to indicate that the plan is a go. Todoroki nods back and sets off to roam the building with hand out ready to use the ice side of his quirk to see Hagakure, leaving you all alone.

Now that you are along you are able to get ready. Lucky for you, you guys are in an enclosed space so your semblance will work without the risk of someone seeing you from far away. Also lucky for you with the Todoroki gone and the cameras on him you can use the trick you have been waiting to do.

Even though you have an malevolent Demon/spirit inside you that doesn't mean you don't have some control over it and it's powers.

You put your hand on the wall of the building and breath in clearing you mind and allowing the demon to step forward in your head. Your eyes start emitting smoke as you breath out allowing the shadow cast on your hand by the light to grow bigger and longer reaching above you and into the next floor. The hand searches around until it finds the room with the bomb. Once found the shadow goes back to its original size but you eyes remain the same. In your head there is a mental picture of the path you must take to get to the bomb but in order to keep the the picture you must let the demon stay present in your head leaving you only a few minutes to get ahold of the bomb before you pass out or worse the demon takes full control.

You cover you face with your mask and pull your hood down as to not draw attention to your striking red eyes with smoke/vapor emanating from them (think like how sans has smoke coming off his bad time eye lol). After that you set off on the path painted in your mind.

You don't use your quirk for most of the way there for it will speed up the time you have until you pass out or loose control. But you keep your heads sharp listening for any sounds indicating an enemy nearby.

Once you reach the top you activate your quirk as to hope that Ojiro won't notice you but you were unlucky. Instead he heard you and followed the sound of your feet hutting the ground. You notice him coming towards you and you jump out of the way deactivating your quirk trying to keep you eyes down. You can't let go of the demon right now because you will have no energy and possibly pass out but if you wait to long you might loose control.

You turn around to fight Ojiro hand to hand style. Because of the state you are in right now he has an advantage with his tail but that doesn't mean he can hit you with it. You throw a punch at him but he blocks with his tail. After that he tries to push you back with his tail but you jump out of the way.
"Todoroki I really need you up here" You day into your earpiece.
"I know. Just working on Hagakure right now" He replies.
You try to kick Ojiro but he dodges it.
"I have an idea," You say to the earpiece.
"Yes?" Todoroki says
You dodge Ojiro's attack
"When I tell you when, I need you to make a giant ice mountain that basically destroys that side of the building" You say to him as you frantically try to get closer to the bomb.
"ARE YOU CRAZY??" Todoroki screems
"Yes" you reply bluntly and dodge one of Ojiro's attacks again. After dodging you sprit as fast as you can to the other side of them bomb.
"(Y/N) I don't know what has gotten.." as you reach the other side of the bomb you cut off Todoroki and scream, "NOW!!".

A giant mountain of ice comes flying up from the ground. You timed it just right so that Ojiro was still on the other side of the bomb and got hit by it allowing you to grab the bomb. What you didn't calculate was that the Bomb would come crashing down on you.

As the bomb descended you panicked and let you mind slip causing you to access too much power from the demon. You scream in pain as your head begins to feel like it is going to burst. You are unable to move but suddenly out of nowhere someone catches you and stops the bomb from falling. You don't know what's happening or even where you are. The last thing you hear is someone screaming your name.