The Begining Of A Storm

(Y/NN) = Your Nickname/a less formal version of your name or just your first name.

——————————————————

Since you were recommended to attend UA, you didn't have to go through the entrance exam like the majority of the class. But just the same that would cause even more suspicion against you and how you got in without a quirk. Never the less you had no choice if you wanted to achieve your goal. So you put on your mask anyways, transforming your personality into a nice, preppy, to happy all the time, girly girl. You much rather be yourself, but that could lead to your emotions becoming too wild and thus maybe letting your quirk break loose putting everyone around you in danger, as well as yourself.

While walking to class you accidentally ran into someone and fell over. Ow! You thought at first and looked up to see who you ran into. Before you was a green-eyed, messy-haired kid with freckles. Your first reaction was to say sorry I'm your normal, mid-ranged voice, but you remind yourself you have to put on a mask. So instead you talk in your high pitched girly voice.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to run into you!" You say sounding like a total klutz because you are one.

"No, no it's fine." The boy with green hair says. "I wasn't paying attention as well," he says and gives you a smile seeming a little nervous. He then proceeds to hold out a shaky hand to help you up. You grab it and get up.

"Thanks," You say and smile. "I'm (Y/N) (Y/L) but you can call me (Y/NN)" You say to the boy.

"Oh well, I'm Izuku Midoriya." He says and smiles a little nervously. "Nice to meet you, (Y/N). What class are you hearing to?" He asks again little nervously, it's almost like he has never talked to a girl before.

"Oh, I'm headed to Class 1-A, in the hero division," You say with another smile trying to comfort him.

"Wait really?!" He says and gets excited. "I'm going there too!" He says even more excited than before. It's kind of cute you have to emit but in a younger kid way, not a dating way. He proceeds to ask you what seems like a million questions. "How did you get in? What is your quirk? How does it work? How many points did you get on the exam? Ect..."

"Woah Slow down there." You say not being able to take in all the information at once. "First of all, I didn't take the exam. I was recommended to join UA. Secondly I don't have a Quirk...." You say and scratch the back of your head grinning a bit.

His jaw drops open and his face becomes full of shock. "WAIT REALLY?! YOU DONT HAVE A QUIRK?!" He says almost shouting

"Shhhhhh! I don't need everyone to know yet!" You say and put your hand over his mouth to stop him yelling. His face becomes red very quickly, but he nods to not yell anymore so you move your hand away from his mouth.

"Ok, yes I don't have a quirk. But that doesn't mean I don't have the same right as you to be here." You say a little pissed that people even think that way.

"Of course you have to same right as I do to be here. Even more of one if you can get in without a quirk." He says and smiles.

"Anyways we should head to class," You say and start to walk towards the classroom and having Midoriya follow you.

* * *

You walk into the classroom, most people are out of their seats talking, making friends. You know you should but it's better not to for their own sake. Plus you could just be put off for being shy. But alas the world doesn't work that way, does it?

A girl with shorter brown hair walks up to you with a bright smile on her face. "Hi, my name is Ochaco Uraraka"

"Oh hi," You say back to her. "I'm (Y/N) (Y/L) but you can call me (Y/NN)." You say and smile at her.

After that, you meet a few other people and quickly become friends with Midorya, Uraraka and, Iida. You all talked and met some of your classmates until your teacher walked in. Aizawa. He called everyone's attention by entering the room in a giant yellow sleeping bag. Honestly, it was quite funny but you didn't want to laugh. He told everyone to take their assigned seats. At the time you didn't know who you sat next to. He had two different hair colors, his left side was red and his right side was white. His left eye was turquoise and his right eye was gray. And he had a burn mark over his left eye. At the time you thought nothing of him, maybe that he was a bit cute but nothing much. Little did you know he would quickly become one of the most important people in your life.