The Reason The Rain Falls

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" You heard Izawa scream as he entered your bedroom. He flung the door open so hard that when it hit the wall, the knob made a dent in it.

"HUH?!" He shouted again.
You knew what you did. But you couldn't face him. You kept your head down low and didn't look into his eyes.

"(Y/N) (Y/L)!!!! LOOK AT ME!!!" He screamed once again.

You knew if you didn't look he would become worse, so you lifted your head.

"That's better!!!" He says still very, very angry. "Do you know what could've happened if they found out?!" He continued.

You nod your head, not daring to meet his eyes.

"And yet you still did it huh?!" He yelled again, getting really impatient with you.

"WELL?!" He yelled one last time before you couldn't take it anymore.

You lifted your head and began to speak. "So what if I used it huh?! If I want to make it through UA I'm going to have to use it sometime! It's not like I can avoid it forever! It's a part of me now whether I like it or not! Besides....... the people in class 1-A deserve to know....." you said and put your head down, knowing an outburst of rage was to come next.

"REALLY? THEY DESERVE TO KNOW THAT THERE IS A FUCKING DEMON INSIDE OF YOU?!" Aizawa screams. "BECAUSE, FRANKLY IF I WAS ONE OF YOUR CLASSMATES AND FOUND OUT THAT MY CLASSMATES HAD A DEMON INSIDE OF THEM, I OULD BE TERRIFIED OF THAT CLASSMATE!" Aizawa screams at you again.

"WELL, MAYBE THEY ARE DIFFERENT! MAYBE CLASS 1-A WILL UNDERSTAND!" You yell back, tears coming to your eyes because you know what you said is not true. Your whole life no one understood. That's the reason why you are here. You're a government experiment. They found a girl. A girl who had killed her parents. A girl was tormented by a demon living inside her and her parents were responsible. They had powerful quirks, but they worked for the wrong side. Ever since you were born you were a testing ground for all the things they could accomplish, especially since your quirk was powerful. You can distort, change, and confuse the people around you. Your quirk is called perception. In a 10 yard radius, you can change how people perceive something happening. For example, if you were hitting someone and another was watching, you can make the person who was watching you hit someone thinks and perceives that you just gave them a high-five. Your parents used your quirk to get away with everything. You were there testing ground for everything. The bad part was, everything worked. Every robbery, every murder, every torture, until they tried to in prison a demon inside you. Initially, their plan worked, but the poor girl that was you ever so long ago didn't know how to control the demon, so the demon took over. Killed everything and everyone around it. Eventually, the government found you. Took you with the promise of getting rid of the monster. So you obliged. Never once fought back. Your life became a series of tests and results. Promises that were lies. Eventually, the government sent you here. To U.A. High School so that I could learn to control my demon and so they could test more, the only thing is, I have to pass as being quirkless... for now at least.....

Your mind jumped back to the present right as Aizawa had finished yelling back at you. You don't know what he said but you could tell from his face that we were still angry. You looked at him dead in the eyes and did what you always did. Give up. Oblige. "Sorry..." you said and turned and laid down on your bed facing away from Aizawa, looking out the window and up at the stars.