Spreading the Wings of Danger

it's now over a year later...... uh, why does this have so many views? I am so sorry for this.... u can thank my friend for making me update this.........

——————————————————————

(Y/N)... a bomb... screaming... demon...

Your mind is swirling in nonsense, trying to wake your hopeless body from a medicated slumber.

Ice wall... fight... falling...

More and more things fill your broken nightmare as your mind struggles to grasp some form of reality to wake up to.

Warm arms... darkness...

Feelings of warmth course through your body as your mind remembers someone grabbing you, but it's all a haze. You can't understand why you feel warm.

Todoroki...?

Your mind grasps something. Someone. Todoroki. Your partner.

At that moment you wake up in the cold sweat and sit up extremely quickly causing you to fall right back down.

"Woah there sweetie," an old grandma-ish voice says to you. "You need to be more careful!" She hisses.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry" you mutter still trying to put your mind back together. "Who uh... what... what happened?" You ask the lady.

"Well," she starts, "You were doing those stupid drills. God, I don't know why they make you do those. Everyone ends up getting hurt and it's my job to fix them!" As you hear her speak the more you realize that the person treating you isn't any old doctor, it's the one and only recovery girl. It wasn't that big of a deal to you honestly. You're used to being around Aizawa and have seen how pro heroes are people too.

Recovery girl continues to go on a tangent about how she has the drills the teachers make you guys do until finally, she says something that sparks your interest, "And the fact that, that boy with the two-colored hair had to bring you here and not the teachers is crazy!"

"Wait what," you blurt out, "who brought me here and what happened?" You say and sit up slower this time to face recovery girl.

"Hey calm down sweetie. Long story short after you and Endeavor's boy did that stupid move putting everyone in the building in danger, you grabbed the fake bomb but with too much momentum. The bomb came crashing down on you. Thankfully the same boy came just in time to catch you while stopping the bomb in a wall of ice. You were too panicked and let that little mind of yours slip and caused a whole other batch of problems. Anyways the boy brought you here and stayed for a while until Aizawa came to tell him to go back with the others." Recovery girl went on saying.

Of course recovery girl knows about your special condition. All the UA teachers do, you just didn't expect her to know a lot about how it works. But also your mind was going a million miles a minute trying to figure out why Todoroki would save you and bring you here, AND STAY HERE?!

Recovery girl notices your panic but decides not to comment on the situation as she found it sort of amusing. Instead, she offers you a drink and tells you to get some rest while she has to go take care of someone else. You kindly accept the tea she gave you and watch her leave the room as you slump back down into the infirmary bed.

You tried to close your eyes to get some more rest but no matter how man sheep you counted or how silent the room was you couldn't seem to put your mind at ease. It kept racing back to Todoroki and how stupid you were for that plan and how he might know. God Aizawa is going to kill you.

You moped in bed for a bit until you couldn't take it any longer and decided to try and get up to see the other fights that were going on. You struggled to push yourself out of the rolling bed as you had been drained from everything that happened, but eventually, you succeeded and ended up getting up. You grabbed one of the nearby blankets and set out to find the room to watch all of the battles and trails.