Chapter 3: Accepted

I start walking with chase down the street.

I look over at him and look at his chest. I almost start drooling.

He notices me looking at him and I look away while he smirks.

"So, what happened?" He asks me.

"It's a long story," I respond.

Yeah good job. Just walk with some stranger to their car and go to their house. Very smart. What is there to lose, though? I think to myself.

"We have a long walk." He suggests.

"Well, every day of my life so far has been awful. My parents hate me because...." I pause.

"Because of what?" He asks.

"Because I'm gay.." I tell him while flinching, assuming he is going to hit me.

"Well I don't see that as a reason to be hated but go on." He says to me.

"I am bullied at school everyday because of it and all of my friends abandoned me. I thought 'you know what. Today is the day. Im going to die without anyone knowing. No one would care!' Today my ex-friends called me fag and they tore up my backpack and ruined my binder with all of my paperwork. So, I tried." I say to him.

I look at him and he is tearing up. As am I.

We make it to his car and we get in.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you . I want to help all I can. Man I'm sorry." He says to me while choking.

"It isn't your fault. You don't need to be sorry." I say.

We drive to his apartment and he parks the car.

"Welp, here we are!" He says, energetically.

"This place looks fancy!" I respond.

"Wait 'til you get inside!" He says to me.

We walk up the stairs to the door and we walk up to the door.

It says "21P"

I instantly think of one of my favorite bands.

He opens the door and we walk inside.

Hehehe a cliffhanger. I hope this book is intertaining so far! The story will get better I promise. It won't be so depressing throughout the whole thing. Anyway, stay fluffy!

-Cupid