Chapter 4: Can I Be Your Crazy?

Skilar's POV

"How do I look?" Lauren asked as she put on a SnapBack and got out of the car. We were at a park with her sisters and a camera guy to film their cover of 'I Want Crazy'. The others had already begun to film and were in front of a house filming as their recorded cover played loudly.

"You look adorable." I said with an assuring smile, well she did look absolutely adorable with her two pigtail braids hanging under her SnapBack.

"How do my guns look?" She asked giggling as she was wearing a jean vest over a t-shirt.

"What guns?" I asked, trying to keep a straight face.

"You did not just go there." She said with a loud gasp and I burst into laughter. She began to playfully hit me and I said with a smile, "You still love me anyways."

"You're lucky I do, Ski." She smirked and rolled her eyes as bit her lip, trying now to break out into a smile.

"Lauren! Come here! We're filming your part now!" Christina yelled from the backyard of a house they were filming at.

"We're coming!" Lauren yelled back.

"So what are ya gonna do for the camera this time?" I asked curiously.

"Lip sing and try to be cute." She answered blandly.

"But you're already cute." I blurted out and she blushed then quickly looked away saying, "Oh shut up."

"Hey, just telling the truth." I said defensively as we met with the others.

I watched as Lauren 'put on a show' for the camera. She was just so cute, the way she laughed in front of the camera and the way she smiled and just got happy made me feel these intense butterflies in my stomach; her happiness was my happiness. As she played football with her sisters, I couldn't help but smile at the way Lauren played so well... I've taught her well.

"Okay, now we just need to record Amy and Christina's parts then we're done." The camera guy said cheerfully. Lisa immediately went to a park bench and went on her phone... of course. Dani and Katherine went on a little walk to explore the park and neighborhood. That left my little ball of sunshine.

"Hey Skilar, wanna go on the swings?" She asked like she was a four year old, I must admit that it was absolutely adorable. I giggle at how absurdly young she sounded and said, "Sure, why not."

"Race you there!" I said laughing as I got a head start. Somehow Lauren caught up to me and jumped on my back. I just left her on my back and gave her a piggy back ride.

"How are you so strong and fast?!" Lauren asked loudly as I carried her to the swings.

"I'm just really cool." I jokingly bragged. We then got onto the swings and tried to swing higher than each other... we tied, I actually won but I was just being nice to Lauren. After we had our fill of swinging on the swings, I said, "Let's play a game!"

"Hide and go seek tag!" Lauren recommended with wide eyes and a smile brighter than my phone's brightness. We both got way too excited about playing a childish game and some little kids playing on the playground awkwardly stared at us but we didn't care.

"I'll go hide!" Lauren said excitedly then I closed my eyes and started to count to thirty seconds. After I finished counting, I opened my eyes and began to search... crap, we forgot to set boundaries. Hmm... let me think, she's probably in the forested part of the park because that's the hardest place to find anyone and by far the best place to hide. I quietly searched through the woods and didn't dare call out her name because I wanted to surprise her. After what felt like forever but was really only 10 minutes, I found a dark haired girl quietly kneeling behind a tree while looking at the playground area. It was Lauren, no one's hair is as beautiful as hers. I silently crept up behind her and put my hands over her eyes and said excitedly, "Found ya!"

Of course, Lauren flinched and mildly screamed. She turned around to look at me and she playfully slapped my arm.

"Don't do that! I don't like being scare-" Lauren began to whine through her adorable giggles but I cut her off with a kiss. She smiled with her lips against mine and slightly pushed me against the tree. We pulled away from each other and she said with a cheeky smile, "You sure like surprises now, don't ya haha."

"Well, you're just so perfect and I can't believe you're mine. I just really love you." I said as I could feel myself blush.

Lauren's POV

"Hey Skilar, wanna go on the swings?" I asked way too excitedly for my age.

She giggled at how absurdly young I sounded and said, "Sure, why not."

"Race you there!" Ski said laughing as she got a head start. Somehow I caught up to me and jumped on her back. I remember the last time we were at this park, I carried her... yeah, I'm not going to talk about that terrible night.

"How are you so strong and fast?!" i asked loudly as she carried me to the swings.

"I'm just really cool." She jokingly bragged and I rolled my eyes. We then got onto the swings and tried to swing higher than each other... we tied. After we had our fill of swinging on the swings, she said, "Let's play a game!"

"Hide and go seek tag!" I recommended with wide eyes. I don't care if I'm 14, hide and seek tag will always be the bomb dot com. We both got way too excited about playing a childish game and some little kids playing on the playground awkwardly stared at us but we didn't care.

"I'll go hide!" I said excitedly. I brainstormed the best hiding spots in the park as I dashed over to somewhere, my legs were running by itself. I concluded that the wooded area of the park would be the best, it'd be way too easy for her to find me in a slide. I trudged through the woods and rocks and hid behind a tree. I then slowly knelt down and looked back onto the playground area.

"Found ya!" A sweet voice said out of the blue. I flinched and mildly screamed then turned around to look at Skilar's beautiful self and playfully slapped her arm.

"Don't do that! I don't like being scare-" I began to whine through giggling but was cut her off with a kiss. I got this sudden feeling of happiness in my stomach that made me feel this amazing feeling in my heart. I smiled with her lips against mine and slightly pushed her against the tree. We pulled away from each other and I said with a cheeky smile, "You sure like surprises now, don't ya haha."

"Well, you're just so perfect and I can't believe you're mine. I just really love you." She said and I blushed and looked down at the ground.

"Can I sing you a song?" I asked shyly.

"Of course you can, your voice of an angel could be the background music of my life, it's just so lovely like your beautiful mind." She said smiling. I blushed so hard that I dug my face into her shoulder.

"I actually don't know what to sing." I said flustered and clumsily.

"Please sing your solo in the 'I Want Crazy' cover!" Skilar exclaimed.

"Okay, sure why not." I said then began to sing,

"Our first date girl the seasons changed

Got washed away in the summer rain

You can't undo a fall like this

Cause love don't know what distance is

Yeah I know it's crazy

Yeah, I don't want easy, I want crazy

Yeah, look at us baby, tonight the midnight rules are breaking." I looked at her the whole and watched as she had this calm vibe inside of her that made me so happy.

"Can I be your crazy?" She asked giggling and I smiled and said, "Of course baby, you're already my crazy."

A/N: I finally updated! I'm so sorry that I'm terrible at updating. Anyways, HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY SKILAR I LOVE YA SO MUCH! Please vote and comment and I love you all so much, thank you all for everything!