•six

Jihoon's pov
when Jieun got up wanting to leave , i grabbed her hand turning her around. i smirked and asked her "where do you think you're going?"

"g-go t-take a proper b-bath.." Jieun said as she tried to push my hand away. i stood up and looked into her eyes.

"listen Jieun. we are married now. we can do anything. and you know what i mean by anything." i saw her blushing.

when i looked down , i saw that her clothes were really wet and she was also wearing white , which means i could see everything.

Jieun's pov
i gathered up my courage and looked back at Jihoon to see that he was looking down. at my wet tshirt.

"where are you looking at?" i asked taking a step forward , closing the gap between us. "n-nothing." Jihoon said.

"nothing? my chest was nothing?" and i took another step , making Jihoon step back. i made him sit down and i sat on his lap facing him.

"i thought you said we could do anything. because we are married? why are you so flustered after i asked if you were looking at my chest?" i said poking his nose.

"then do you-" "if i say no?" i said. i know what Jihoon wants. i just wanted to get him back after all his teasing just now.

"you can't say no. because you don't have the choice. and also , because you can't resist me." with that , Jihoon leaned in to kiss me.

the kiss was passionate but it grew to become a hot and steamy one. Jihoon placed one hand on my waist bringing me closer and another hand on my thighs. i placed both of my hands on Jihoon's shoulders.

soon , i broke the kiss. both of us were gasping for air. "let's take a shower before we start the real thing shall we?" Jihoon said smirking.

————————————————————————————

A/N : that should be it guys! i will update when i come back from my trip!!