•forty-three

few days later..

Jieun's pov
it has been days ever since the incident happened between me and Wonwoo. whenever we walk pass each other , i will always be the one who looks on the floor ignoring him.

he still tries to talk to me but i ignore him all the time. even Joshua asks me is anything wrong between me and Wonwoo but i denied.

Jun's pov
Wonwoo cooped himself in the room and he only comes out when he needs to bath or take stuff from the kitchen to eat.

he no longer comes and eat with us and no longer talks to us. he turned really quiet. i decided that i can't just stand at the side and not do anything.

i went up to Wonwoo in the room since we shared the same room. as usual , he act like i wasn't in front of him.

i poked him on the shoulder and he looked up from his phone. "what's wrong? you can tell me everything."

Wonwoo shook his head and pointed to the door asking me to get out. but i didn't. "i'm not leaving till you tell me what's wrong."

"fine! i got rejected by a girl! can you leave me alone now?!" Wonwoo said out loud. "Jieun. right? that girl is Jieun." i said and Wonwoo looked at me shocked.

"h-how?" "i know everything. and it's obvious. and i saw everything yesterday. you kissing Jieun to Jieun slapping you. you know you can't-"

"ara! i know it all! but i can't control myself." Wonwoo started tearing up. i pat his shoulder trying to comfort him.

"leave me alone please. i need some time by myself." i stood up happy that Wonwoo has said out what was bothering him and left. at least he didn't keep it to himself.

Wonwoo's pov
i was about to go to sleep after Jun left when my phone rang. i clicked on the notification and sat up immediately. Jieun actually texted me!

Unknown:
hey Wonwoo. Jieun here. can we meet up tomorrow? i want to clear all the misunderstandings between us.

you:
of course! let's meet at the nearby cafe.

Unknown:
remember not to let the members know we are meeting up ourselves or my brother will kill the both of us. i just want to safe our friendship.

i was happy that i was finally meeting with Jieun again. i suddenly felt so much better knowing that Jieun isn't totally ignoring me.

——————————————————————————