•sixty-six

Jihoon's pov
it has been weeks ever since Jieun was discharged from the hospital. i have been trying different kinds of ways to help her regain her memories back but it's just not helping.

she was shocked when she knew Chaeyoung and Minhyun were married with children already. she was also shocked when she saw Sojung and Seongwoo together with kids and same goes to Siyeon and Jisung.

she couldn't believe her eyes when she saw her members together with my group members.

and she didn't ring any bell of her staying with us in a huge mansion. she just kept 'wowing' at the huge building everywhere she went.

i was now with Joshua at a cafe , discussing of ways to help her regain her memories back. "how about bringing her to bali? the place where you guys went for your honeymoon?"

Joshua suggested and my face lit up. "you're right! maybe it can help Jieun!" "but you have to make sure you did the exact same things as what you guys did in bali that time."

"like?" i asked and suddenly remembered that we made Jiyeon there. i blushed at the thought of it.

"what are you thinking? don't tell me.." "yes hyung , we made Jiyeon there." Joshua looked at me with a shocked face.

"well , i mean i thought all couples do it while they are on a honeymoon." i scratched my head.

"whatever , anyways you guys were already married so it's alright." i chuckled a little. "you can let me take care of Jiyeon for the time being if you want."

"hyung..Wonwoo might do something again." "ahh..right.. i forgot about him..mianhae." Joshua sighed.

"gwanchana hyung. i'll put Jiyeon at my dorm so my members can take care of her as well." Joshua nodded and we headed back home.

——————————————————————————