The Princess In Her Castle

I cleaned up our mess and went back to the front desk. Eventually closing came and I drove to the apartment complex and picked my keys up.

I went into my building- #19 and floor #7, then apt #65. I walked in; nothing was set up or unpacked-furniture everywhere, boxes on top of it,  along with ones randomly scattered on the floor.

I laughed. There was no way in hell I could do this by myself. I texted both Adolfo and Anthony to come over without either of them being aware of the other. (This was a huge job and they'd have to just deal with each other.)

Anthony arrived 10 minutes early, (typical Anthony.) 

Adolfo arrived promptly on time, (typical Adolfo.)

They both froze when they saw each other- they have a deep, passionate mutual hatred and had no tolerance for one another.

Adolfo was inflamed, "What the fuck is he doing here?!" His voice boomed causing Anthony and I to jump back. Anthony bolted towards the door, but I grabbed his arm just in time to stop him.

"Guys look, I need a lot of help here and you don't even have to interact with each other! Grow a pair and help me!" My voice was loud and sharp- the pissed off voice I used in extreme circumstances.

They were being childish and I wasn't having it.

After two hours of commanding them where to put things and unpacking, we finally finished.

They hadn't said a word to each other nor made eye contact as far as I knew.

When they finished setting up my TV, we all just stood there awkwardly until I suggested us ordering food. 

Almost on cue Anthony said "I can't it's getting late." at the same time Adolfo said "Um, hell no."

"Guys please... Just this once. Please..."

They looked at each other the first time during the night and finally agreed.

We all argued on what to get. 

We just settled on pizza even though Anthony and I already had some. 

We all sat on the couch eating until a few minutes later I asked what we should watch on Netflix.

Huge mistake.

I told them it was my house and my rules.

Neither of them like The Office but at least I was happy. We binge watched for hours until they drifted off to sleep.  They both go to bed quite early, but I however am a hardcore insomniac.

I continue watching until I finally get tired at 4A.M.

Should I wake them up? Probably. Am I going to? Absolutely not. I enjoy screwing with people and I'm not missing an opportunity. I throw a blanket over the both of them and go in my room and go to sleep.