Chapter 4. Collide

At some point i realised the show had to come to an end, but it didn't occur to me that the end came way too soon. I felt myself get a little depressed when James started the last song.  

"Thanks again for being here with me tonight, i really appreciate it. All i feel is when i look at you guys and your support is endless deep deep love for all of you. Thank you so much. This is the last song for tonight so please sing as loud as you can. This one's called Hold Back The River". And the crowd went wild.

There was not one single person who didn't sing along. It was magical.

Tried to keep you close to me
But life got in between.
Tried to square, not being there,
But think that i should have been.

Hold back the river let me look in your eyes
Hold back the river so i
Can stop for a minute and see where you hide, hold back the river, hold back.

I sang along loudly and not long after the show was over. I reached out my hand to James and he smiled. He walked over to me and grabbed my hand, kissed it and winked. "You alright?" He mouthed to me.  I smiled and nodded.  He smiled back and gave me a quick wave and then turned his attention to the rest of the crowd.

"Thank you guys! I hope you had a great evening! Have a lovely night, and i will see you soon!" He waved and walked off the stage. I turned around to face Jesy but she was nowhere to be found. I noticed Kimberly was also looking for her friend.
We looked at each other and we immediately understood. 

"I guess things worked out for them, huh?" Kimberly laughed. 

"Yeah, i guess!" I laughed with her.

While waiting for our coats and bags to be hand over, we discussed the show.

"He is much more attractive in person! And he was so sweet and polite when i met him at the signing. He is like the most precious human being on earth. "Ugh, i want him!" Kimberly sighed. 

"Yes, i definitely agree. I giggled. We talked a bit more about the show and what our favorite songs were. After a while we got our coats.

"Alright, now let's find our skanky friends!" Kim laughed.

I searched the left side of the street and Kimberly the right side. When i got do a narrow dark street, i noticed that it was the same one as where i got raped. I shuttered at the memory. Then i heard some muffled moans and kissing sounds. Bingo.

I walked towards the sound and thats where i found Jesy and Alexandra. Jes had Alexandra pinnend against the wall, sucking her neck and her hand in Alexandra's pants. I heard her breathing getting quicker and her moans got louder. "Ohh fuck, i'm gonna cum... FUCK YESS OH GOD!" She panted and smiled. "Your turn baby girl, sit down and spread your legs." She got on her knees and undid Jesy's pants and pulled them down as she moved her head towards her crotch.

My eyes widened and i quickly ran away.  I ran into Kimberly. "They weren't there. Did you find them?" I nodded. "Best not disturb them, if you know what i mean."

Her eyes widened. "Oh jesus christ, she's such a slut." We began to laugh as i told her how i found them."

"I knew she was wild, but fucking someone in a creepy street is just disgusting."  Suddenly a car stopped in front of us.

"Ah, there's my dad, will you be okay walking home? She asked

I nodded. "Yeah, don't worry, i don't live too far away from here." 

"Give me your phone for a sec." she asked. I gave her my phone and i saw her putting her number in it. "Text me if you have any problems, our just let me know you arrived safely at home."