Chapter One: Cute Dolly

(Warning!!!! This is a copy from my other account! Nightmare__Ally is my second account so don't worry. and yes I won't change anything cause I'm lazy, but I will soon! continue my pretties!)

 You were walking with your friend Ally (a.k.a me) and we were walking and talking like usual then school came to view as you said "well we are here to wonderland" then Ally giggled and you laughed, you and Ally were just like popular girls but that was already token that name because a girl named Mackenzie (Sorry if that's your name) hates both of you because both of you are prettier than her and she was jealous like very very jello but after the school Bell rang and all you want to class. After that was lunch (you be lucky to start school then have lunch then go home) then went home and Ally walking behind you "so what now? Let's stay at the park for a while" Ally said not stepping on the cracks "but we need to tell our moms first! We can't go without their permission like last time" you say then you both shuddered when you didn't ask for permission. "Oh look who it is girls!" Mackenzie said with her glittery platforms shining because of the sun "what do you want Mackenzie" you groaned then turned around to see her and her goons "oh nothing just stopping by to say hi" she said in her annoying high pitched voice, "okay you said hi so you can go now" you said then taking Ally's hand then begin to run. "Alright I think we are safe" Ally said making you slow down and panting "okay let's go home now" you responded then walked straight then Ally walked beside you. "bye Y/N!" Ally yelled while waving and you waved back then you both went your separate ways, you knocked on your door signaling that you where home and your mom opened it "come in sweetie" then you came in and hugged her. "Is dad gone to the trip?" you questioned while looking at her "yes honey, now come on I made some grilled cheese (soz is you no like it)" you hugged her once more then you ran to the table and ate your grilled cheese. "done!" you say while getting up and putting your plate in the sink then sat on the couch and began watching T.V. Then there was a hard and loud knock on the door then your mom raced down the stairs to see who it is "are you m/n l/n (moms name and last name)?" the man questioned "y-yes I am" your mom stuttered which meant that she was either suspicious or scared, "why do you ask?" "I'm here to take your daughter" then your mom looked at him "no! I will not give her away!" then the man got a gun and pointed it at her head, "now" he demanded and your mother was scared but denied again "it's okay mother" you say slowly walking towards the man and you mother looked at you with tears in her eyes the bent down and kissed your forehead "goodbye my dear" she whispered then you hugged her then walked towards a car. "Come on kid I don't have all day" and he shoved you in causing you to fall on the seats "hey! so rude" you mumble the last part then sat up straight and buckled in. "Alright Scps you've got a new playmate". ( sorry it's short! it's because I got to lazy and cheese but yeah, here is the chapter you have been waiting for, for a long time! tada~ but anyway I will try to update a lot so yeah. goodzbyez!)