Chapter Four: Great "-_-

As you and Billy were waiting for the place to be cleared out because stupid guards were everywhere! "They sure like to stay in the cafeteria don't they" Billy whispers to you, as you glared at the guards who were just walking around or just looking around, "yeah" you reply after. A minute past and finally all the guards were gone, you and Billy got out of your hiding spot and looked around just in case, out of nowhere Ally hugged you. "Where did you come from?" You say as you looked at her, "the other side" she joked.  As you and Billy were waiting for the place to be cleared out because stupid guards were everywhere! "They sure like to stay in the cafeteria don't they" Billy whispers to you, as you glared at the guards who were just walking around or just looking around, "yeah" you reply after. A minute past and finally all the guards were gone, you and Billy got out of your hiding spot and looked around just in case, out of nowhere Ally hugged you. "Where did you come from?" You say as you looked at her, "the other side" she joked. As the four of you ventured your way to different places you all finally found a door, "nooooo! We need a card thingy!" Ally screeched as she hit the door, "shhh! Do you want the Guards to come!?" You whisper-yell at her. "Sorry" she apologized to you, the four of you tried to think of something to break the door somehow. You, being the amazing person ever was walking away to find a card, you walked over to the door and swiped the door, letting it open. "Come" you say to everyone as you walked to the other side of it, everyone followed. You four ran for your lives, "oof!" You fell as somebody landed on you (;)). You look at the person (well, I wouldn't say person but whatever) "Billy! Get off of me!" "Nah, your warm~!" He says as he hugs you. "Help!" You said as you tried get out of his death grip, Ally was smirking. Finally, you escape the death grip, causing Billy to lay on the ground. "Get up, or we'll leave you here!" You said while going behind Ally just in case, "hey! I'm not you shield!" "Well now you are." After a while Billy got up and went behind Ally because you WERE behind her and THAT was a bad idea to hide behind her! "Don't touch me!" You screamed as you ran somewhere else, but Ally followed because she is your best-est friendly best friend after all. "You know you just ran to a place were we don't know were we went, right" Ally says, looking at both of the doors, "yeah. Plus, we maybe we can get out by ourselves, alone" you replied, while saying 'alone' with a low voice. Ally says nothing but nods, soon after you and Ally realized you both of you had no idea were you both were lost. You sighed and used your card but it declined it, "just.Let.Us. Freaking.In." Said said each time it kept declining it, you throw the card at the door then kicked the door. Somehow the door was really weak (Becuz it was weak af) and you and Ally went inside. "A cafeteria" you said in a monotone voice, looking around the cafeteria. Ally shrugs and walks around, you decided to look around as well. Nothing was interesting there, but the two of you was tired all of a sudden, so the two of you went to sleep, in a corner, on the floor.