Chapter Two: WHERE AM I?!

Finally after an hour the car ride the person driving the vehicle screeched to a stop, making the seat belt lock and you almost chocking (gosh I hate when that happens!). The person got out and opened your door, you unlocked your seat belt and he harshly grabbed your wrist and you squeaked, you saw another car pull in and saw your friend, Ally, got out of the car with a what-am-I-doing-here face. They both roughly pushed you both into some place that the Author can't say and they put you into some lab place. "(Insert random scp doctors name)! Come we got the brats!" one of them yelled, scaring you. "Yeah, yeah I'm coming" then a Girl/Boy with brown hair and green eyes came out of nowhere and glared at them, the two guard people left the room, leaving you and Ally with this woman/man. She/He made you both sit down on some table and did a blood test, "you both aren't afraid of needles?" D/N (doctors name) said putting your blood in some jar thing, "yeah" you said swinging your feet from time to time, looking around the place. After she/he was done doing something she/he turned to face both of you with a oh-geez face and grabbed a walky talky thing and said in it, " send in the guards". The guards came in and grabbed you and Ally, you started to kick and screamed "HELP ME!" you said to the doctor, she/he mouthed 'sorry' and the door closed. They threw you into some cell looking thing and you heard high heels clicking. A girl appeared with a clip bored in hand and her hair color was light auburn blonde hair, and her eyes were blue and she even had glasses. "Hello Y/N" she said with a smile and sat next to you. You smile back and waved, "so, I'll be testing you and all of that stuff, and I will be asking questions. Alright?" she said putting the clip bored on her lap, you nod. Hours past and you two have been talking for a while, "I have to get going now, see you later or tomorrow" she said getting up and walked away. Sorry but I have to stop here for now, because of SCHOOL! Anyways I'll see you later on my Scp's! Bye!