Chapter 3: Hooray.....?

******YEARS LATER*******

"Annora! Where are you!" You shouted as you went upside down on the bed thing, the girl you've been with for the past few years came back, a smile plastered her face as she gave you some food. "Thank you~" You say as you start gulping on the food. Annora nods and said "alright, time for your test!" You looked at her with a 'oh-no-you-don't' face and you ran away to another corner. "Never!" You say as you kept moving one corner to the other, not letting her see you. "Y/N! Come on! You know-"  All of a sudden red lights came into save you. The SCP doors started to open, Annora's eyes got wide as she was paralyzed with fear. You gave her a creepy smile even though she couldn't see it,  'she's going to have to go' a voice says in your head (Where else?). You quietly got out of your hiding spot and pounced on  her, "AHHH!" She screaming as she tried to pry you off. "Bye bye~" You say as you bit her. She kept squirming, finally she stopped moving and stayed on the ground. Your chin and lips was all covered in blood. You snapped out of your creepy smile and looked down to see your master piece. You got up and heard clapping, you see your friend Ally. But she wasn't doing it. Finally the.......Scp came out of the shadows and continued clapping, "that was beautiful" he said as he stopped clapping. "Who are you?" You say as you went over to Ally, "you don't know? They didn't tell you about me? How sad." He said as he pretended to be hurt. You and Ally rolled both of your eyes, "who are you" you repeated. "My name is 173 or Billy" he said as he put his hand out for you to shake. "9689 (I put random letters) or Y/N" You said after. Billy put his hand down while Ally said "come. If you guys want to leave" You and Billy followed her out. Not to soon after you three saw another Scp, "Oi! My friend!" Billy said while making his way over to his 'friend'. "Seems like you found one" Billy's 'friend' says while gesturing to you, "yeah!" Billy says and Ally looking around the place. "His name is 049!" Billy said. "Okay.........." You say to break the silence. "Should we get outta here now?" Ally suggested because guards were coming your four way. "Yeah" you agree with her after you both ran. You found a hiding spot in the cafeteria. But Billy was with you (Yay or Sadly..?) while Ally was with Billy's friend. What happens next............................