Letters ||01

In a guild called Fairy Tail, a pinkette runs towards a blonde rather happily and very much excited, his big grin plastered on his face.

"Lets go on this mission!!" Nastu yelled, shoving the flyer in Lucy's face.

"Okay!!" Lucy snatched the flyer out his hands. "It says it's mandatory for a water user to come along."

"Where are we gonna find one Luce? Team Natsu doesn't have a water mage."

Erza leans in from the stool behind Lucy's. "What about Juvia? She's a water mage."

"That's right!!" Lucy smiled. "Juvia!!"

The said bluenette walks towards the 3 members. "What is it Love Rival?" She asked, rather calmly.

"We were wondering if you're available to do this job with Team Natsu." Erza answered.

"Of course!! I'd love to!!" She smiled happily, while Gray was behind her, groaning.

"Posture, Gray!!" Erza yelled, and threw a sword at Gray.

"WHAT THE HELL!!"

< ♡ >

As the the team (along with Juvia) walked their way, they looked at the map.

"Wow... It's pretty far..." Lucy mutters, pointing at the destination.

"Agreed." Erza says then looking at the oddly folded corner. "Why is this folded up?"

She unfolded the corner, revealing a letter.

J

"J? What does that mean?" Gray asks.

"J?..." Erza thought. "Why j?"

Lucy shrugs. "I asssume it's in some accidental printingt"

Natsu . "I bet it's a mystery sentence or somethin,'"

They got on the train, and sat at a 6 seater booth. Juvia sat next to Gray and Happy, across from them is Lucy Natsu and Erza.

Natsu had a green face that was then cured.by Erza, punching him in the stomach, causing him to faint.

The others just chatted normally but it was eventually cut off when,

"What the hell Rogue!!"

"Sabertooth?" Juvia questioned.

The faries walked towards the tigers. They were rather unhappy and had tickmatks.

"How could you!!" Sting yelled.

"You-!!" Rogue started before he was interrupted by a raging raven haired woman.

"Will you shut up?!" Hissed the famous Tigeress , Minerva Orland.

?Heh heh.... Calm down Minerva..." Yukino Aguria, a silver headed Celestial Spirit summoner.

"Yukino?" Lucy smiled at the sight of her friend. "What are you doing here?"

Yukino' s expression lit up when she looked at the blondes direction. "Lucy!!"

Natsu grinned at Sting. "Hello Lightbulb."

"Hello to you too, Salamsnder." Sting greeted back.

Minerva acknowledged Erza with a nod, vice versa.

Gray shook hands with Rogue.

Moments after everyone greets each members of the guild, Lucy asks. "Where are you guys going?"

"Oh?" Minerva holds out a flyer. "We are attending this job."

Erza scans their flyer and furrows her brows. "That's weird.."

"What is it?" Asks Minerva.

"We have the Exact same flyer. The only difference is..." Erza flattens out the folded corner. "The letter."

"She's right!" Lucy exclaimed, Ponting at the corner.

L

"L?" Minerva questions

"Well, we got J and L" Gray states. "What could that mean?"

Lucy thinks. "Aren't those Juvia' s initials? "

Yukino and Erza stare at the bluenette. "That's right." They agree.

"Or it could mean Just Love?" Minerva suggests.

"Maybe even Just Lonely." Rogue adds.

"Well either way, we can't assume." Erza says. "But we should keep these in mind."