Cup of Tea || 02

The 2 teams got off the train when they arrived to their destination. Suddenly, something hit Lucy. She stared at the 3 dragon slayera (Nastu, Rogue and Sting) .

"Don't you three have motion sickness? And since Wendy is with the Exceeds on their fishing trip, no spell was casted to prevent it."

Natsu grinned happily and started chanting, "I FINALLY GOT OVER- !!" Then unfortunately threw up.

Sting snickered. "Ha! I told y'all I'm str- !!" And as if on cue, he started throwing up.

The rest of the members backed away from the 2 and stared at Rogue.

The shadow dragonslayer raised a brow. "What? I'm fine." He said before he walked away.

"That's- not- fair!-" Natsu and Sting whined.

--

After checking in at a nearby hotel, They decided to spend the rest of the day to set up.

Juvia smiled as she walked along the streets, the others on their own separate places.

The sound of tapping echoed as it impacted the ground. "Hello Juvia.."

"Who's there!?" Juvia's eyes narrowed, as she scanned the area.

"No one special. Just a friend. Acquaintance, I shall put it." A black panther exited the shadows as a woman with black hair trailed behind it.

"You are..."

The woman's piercing orange eyes narrowed. "You'll find out soon. But I'm not here for small talk."

"So you're here for..."

The panther paced towards Juvia, a letter in it's mouth.

"Read it and find out. I think you'll find it quite interesting."

Juvia grabbed the letter and looked at the woman. "Anything else?"

"No. I'll be leaving now."

--

Sorry that this chapter is REALLY short. I'm not a really good writer... I also recently undergone surgery, so it might take a while till I can update again.

Once again, I'm really sorry if you've waited so long for this chapter.