A Slice of Pink || 03

Juvia held the letter in her hand.  She was curious but it was late, and it wasn't the best to be outside at night, so she made her way back to the hotel.

Inside was Gray and Natsu fighting, making a mess of the room.

All Juvia heard was the nonsense of their ridiculous fight. Normally, she'd cheer her darling on, but not tonight. She was tired.

"Gray-sama? Can you and Natsu stop fighting? Juvia is a bit tired and wishes to sleep."

Gray and Natsu ignored her and continued to fight.

Getting irritated, Juvia shoved Natsu and Gray onto the balcony and locked the door, leaving the 2 boys out there.

Muffled yells could be heard but Juvia could drown that out.

So she grabbed her futon and spread it out onto the ground, then crawling inside of it.

Thired Person POV of Juvia's Dream.

There a magnificent glowing tree, there was a breeze blowing Juvia's hair slightly.

Suddenly, there was a voice that belonged to a person that she thought died years ago.

"Hello Juvia. Long time since we've seen each other. How's life?" Asked the female.

The said woman was sitting on a branch diagonally above Juvia. Her pink hair swaying as the wind blew

"You!!" Juvia pointed an accusing finger at her. "What are you doing here?!"

The female jumped off, landing in front of Juvia, grinning sweetly. Very sweetly.

"What's your game?!" Juvia demandly questioned.

In return, she laughed. "Nothing  concerning you." She then smiled deviously. "But it might concern your friends~"

Juvia lunged at her, using her 'Water Slicer' spell. "Don't you dare harm them!!"

The pinkette dodged her attack, in return for a spell of her own.

"Shard Storm!"

"Water Nebula!!"

Diamond shards and water collided into each other causing an explosion.

Juvia slid back from the explosion but felt a great amount of pain in her head.

The pinkette laughed. "Silly you! Rule 1 of Dreamland, don't fight in it because it's happening in your head!"

Juvia held her ground as the immense pain of the explosion slowly faded.

Hush Natsu!! You'll wake her up!!

A voice echoed throughout the area

"Oh~" The pinkette noticed, the voices slowly getting louder. "Seems like it's time to wake up Juvia!~"

"Shut up!" Juvia yelled before everything shattered like glass

Third Person POV

Lucy, Natsu, Erza and Gray stared at the groggy Juvia.

"Are you okay?" Lucy asked the suddenly alert Juvia. "It seemed like you we're having a nightmare."

Juvia ignored the concerned blonde and started to look around.

"Juvia?" Erza called. "What's wrong?"

Juvia kept looking and muttering 'where are you'

Gray walked towards her and grabbed the bluenette's wrist, along with her attention.

"What's wrong?" Gray asked, his grip tightened as she started to struggle.

"She's somewhere on this train! We have to stop her!"

"She?" Questioned Natsu. "Who is that?"

"My Murderer and Savior."