Red | 05

"Great. Now what do we do?" Gray asked. "We can't kill them? Wait can we kill them?"

"Celestial Spirits cannot die, so no." Aquarius answered. "The best thing to do may be to simply not do anything that angers them."

Juvia got up. "But what about-"

"Will probably subside overtime." Virgo answered. 

"Great. Amazing." Natsu cuts in. "Then what do we do?"

Suddenly an unknown explosion blows up a nearby building, causing the hotel to shake. As the team got up, another building blew up.

"Whats going on outside?!" Lucy yelled. 

Erza looked outside. The dust was covering the faces of the attackers, but she saw red hair. "Attacker with Red hair. I can't identify what magic she's using though!" The team quickly scrambled out of their floor and outside to fight with the attacker. 

"Hey Lady!!If you're going to attack Fiore, you're going to have to fight Team Natsu." Natsu yelled as his fists lit on fire.

"Oooh, I love a spooky sister challenge." The redhead smiled deviously, her orange eye giving a glimmer. "Its about time I see you!!"

"Wait what?" The team said in unison.

"I'm here to fight was it?" She looked at her neck as a snake reformed into its state. 

"No you idiot." The snake hissed. "You're here to help Bluey."

"Bluey?" Lucy asked. "There's no one named bluey here." 

"You mean Happy?" Natsu asked.

The snake slithered off the girl and to Juvia. "I mean, this girl. Bluey the rainy girl, thats what she told us remember?"

The girl jumped off the house. "Oops. Guess I forgot. Thanks!!"

"Bluey? I'm not Bluey. I'm Juvia." Juvia pointed at herself. "And why are you helping 'Bluey'?"

"Because Rose-" The girl started but the snake hissed in interruption. 

"It is private information." The snake said.

"If it concerns Juvia, we also have the right to know." Erza said, stepping forward.

"As long as you are allowed in the realm, then sure. Be my guest." The girl said.

Then Juvia lit up. Her eyes narrowed at the snake and girl as she slowly identified them. "Lucille and Luna?"

"Thats us!"

"Leave. Leave us now." She pointed at the other direction. "I don't need you here with me."

"Listen, I know we've had our hardships but please let us help you. Rose wants vengeance and she won't stop till she gets it." The snake hissed. 

Juvia ignored her and took out a clear pink cloud charm. "I'll talk to her myself. But as a piece of my gratitude, take my friends to the Cloud realm with my pass."

"The what?"

"The Cloud realm is like our version of Edolas I suppose." Lucy explained. "Formed by clouds, it uses a magic item known as a Cloud charm to be accessed. To my knowledge so far, only a few people have access."

"Hey Julia," Gray yelled. "How did you get the charm?"

"Long story short,' Juvia looked back. "Its the thing that has been given to me before I was in Phantom Lord."

"So-?"

"So, its a place I stay after I fight in certain battles." She looked back to the front. "Its the best form of safety I can offer right now."

"Whats the sa-" 

"Go ahead Lucille."

A portal opened below the others in Team Natsu and they all fell in. Lucille and Luna, of course, jumped in right after them.

-- *Team Natsu*--

The team screamed as they fell but they all landed in a nice cushioned ground.

"What the-" Natsu began but smelled something wafting in the air. "I smell food."

"Yes." An familiar voice said. "There is a buffet there. But before you leave, what brings you to this realm?"

Lucille stepped out and handed the figure the cloud charm. "Juvia and Rose, ya know. The usual."

"Ah, I see. Well it seems you have a pass, so allow me to show you the Buffet, Massage and the other things." She said, but only to be acknowledged by lined figures. 

"They already left." Lucille said.

The females laughed as they watched Natsu and Happy dive into the massive tables of food. 

--

This is a draft I had before. I was gonna rewrite it but since it was part of my original storyline, here you all go. Im sorry its not much but I'll do my best to rewrite as much as I can when I have the time.

I'm sorry this update took so long. I'm still trying to get used to not being blind.