Who says I love you first?

Tamaki

He did.

You'd been dating for nearly six months when he finally said it. You smiled wide and said it back. And then then two of you had an intense make out session.

Kyoya

He did.

It shocked you. When you were silent for a few seconds he added that he didn't want you to feel pressured into saying it back. You blushed and whispered it back. And then he gave you a quick kiss on the cheek.

Hikaru

You did.

You were talking about an actor you had a crush on when he asked if you didn't think he was good enough. You told him, "Of course not, silly, I love you." He blushed like crazy and it was adorable.

Kaoru

You did.

Much like your first kiss it was a natural instinct. You were standing outside the school waiting for your ride and he was waiting with you. When the limo pulled up he opened the door for you. You gave him a kiss and then it slipped out. Both of you went red. And then he stuttered out an I love you too before closing the door. The next day you had good laugh over your reactions to saying I love you and now you say it everyday.

Haruhi

She did.

She knew you were special and knew she loved you so she told you so. You couldn't repeat it fast enough.

Honey

He did.

You baked a cake for him and as soon as he saw it he yelled I love you before wrapping his arms around your waist. You couldn't help but give him a kiss on the cheek before handing him the cake and telling him you loved him.

Mori

You did.

You were talking about Mori with your(brother/sister) when they mentioned how love struck you were. You hadnt even considered thsat you !ight actually fall in love with him, but you had been spending a lot of tome together the past three months. You repeated it a few times before it really clicked. Then you ran down stairs and out the door. You didn't even think of the car you just ran. He didn't live that far anyway. You reached his house and knocked on the door. When the maid opened the door you ran straight past her and up the stairs knowing exactly where Mori's bedroom is. You knocked and then entered. Mori was laying on his bed reading, but upon seeing you sweaty and breathless stood up. You held up a finger indicating you needed a minute then you straightened up. He asked if something was wrong and you shook your head before saying you loved him. He rolled his eyes playfully, but repeated it and hugged you.