Peaches and Sweetpea - Takashi Morinozuka

It started after one of his kendo matches. He had gone to get changed and it was taking an awfully long time. You were pacing around the dojo, looking at the art work and Katanas placed in various spots around the room. You'd been pacing for about five minutes when he finally came out. You walked over to him and pushed yourself up onto your tiptoes to kiss his cheek.

"You did good today." You told him. He gave you a small smile and grabbed your hand.

"Thank you." You smiled up at him. The two of you exited the dojo and walked toward the waiting limo. He opened the door for you and then got in himself. The ride was unsurprisingly quiet. You glanced at Takashi. He opened his mouth to speak and closed it. A few minutes later he opened his mouth again and this time he actually spoke.

"(Y/N)."

"Yes?" A pause. He looked away from you and then spoke again.

"Would you mind if I gave you a nickname?" You had pause for a second and think about what he had asked.

"Of course not." You replied. He still wouldn't make eye contact. He was silent for a few seconds.

"Peaches." He finally said.

"Hmm?" He looked at you now.

"Your nickname. Do you like it?" You swear you saw the hint of a blush on his cheeks.

"If you like it I like it." You told him truthfully. He nodded. The rest of the ride was silent.

+time skip++two days later+

It was Saturday. And you were bored beyond belief. Having nothing better to do you decided to give Takashi a visit. You knocked and waited. A maid opened the door.

"Hello Miss (L/N)! Master Takashi is in the sitting room with his brother." You thanked her and walked into the living room. Takashi was reading and his brother was doing homework. They both looked up when you entered.

"Hi Takashi." You sat down beside him, grabbed his hand and kissed his cheek.

"Hi." And then more quietly so his brother didn't hear he added, "Peaches." Evidently it didn't work because his brother started snickering.

"What's so funny?" You asked.

"Peaches. Why Peaches?" You both looked at Takashi who shrugged, you noticed he was giving his brother a very intense stare.

"I like it." You said and smiled up at Talashi. After that Takashi asked if wanted to go on a walk. You figured he just wanted to get away from his brother, but you didn't mind.

Sweetpea

The first time you called him Sweetpea was a moment neither of you will soon forget, though perhaps for different reasons. Before that you had called him sweetheart a handful of times and only when it was the two of you. You didn't mean to say it. It just kind of slipped out. You were at the host club. You liked to come sometimes and request Takashi.

You remember it clearly. Mostly because it was amusing to you. You were having tea and cake with Takashi and Honey. You and Takashi were holding hands under the table.

"(Y/N), shouldn't you be going?" Hikaru asked. You glanced at your watch and realized he was right. You finished your tea and stood up. You straightened your dress and grabbed your bag off the floor.

"Bye Honey! Thanks for the tea and cake." You smiled at him.

"Of course, (Y/N)-chan!" He replied before taking another bite of cake.

"Bye." Takashi said. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pressed a quick kiss to his cheek.

"Bye, Sweetpea." You turned to walk away before realizing what you'd said. You turned to look at Takashi and couldn't help but giggle. His entire face was red. Honey was giggling too.

"Congratulations, (Y/N). You have completely embarrassed Mori-Senpai." Kyoya said pushing his glasses up. You giggled again. Takashi stood and walked out of the room. You glanced at Kyoya.

"Kyoya-Senpai, is he okay? He isn't upset is he?" You asked.

"I doubt it. Mori-Senpai isn't one for emotions, which I'm sure you know. He probably just needs a minute to collect his thoughts. I must say though that was quite amusing."

"I think I'm gonna go find him. Bye Kyoya-Senpai." He nodded his head before pushing his glasses up and smirked. When you finally tracked Takashi down he was sitting on the roof smiling at the floor. His cheeks were still red, but not as much. You sat beside him and leaned against him. He grabbed your hand.

"Sorry I embarrassed you, Takashi." He rested his head on yours.

"You didn't mean too." He whispered, "And I don't mind." You smiled.

"Okay. I've gotta go. Love you, Sweetpea." He kissed your forehead.

"Love you too, Peaches." You blushed, giggled and then stood. You kissed his cheek and then headed off the roof and down to your waiting ride.