one

They were both students at the Academy

He was witty and arrogant, but he only acted that way to hide. His bad-boy demeanor was a shield to hide the hurt and fright inside.

She was elegant and cultured, but that was the way she was raised. Her princess personality was a glass wall to hide the cunningness and boldness inside.

But they both had something in common; they were sick in the mind.

Their academy was made for students who weren't human. There were all types of species and animals that attended the academy.

Werewolves, witches, and shapeshifters attended the school inside. Mermaids, mermen, and other sea creatures attended at the back of the school where the water was. Ghosts and skeletons were the guards of the school.

Vampires ruled the academy. Two vampire brothers created the academy, hoping for all the supernatural creatures to thrive together.

But there's always been a problem between werewolves and vampires.

Especially between Kim Taehyung and Kim Seokjin.

Jin didn't know how to leave Lisa alone, and Taehyung was fed up with it.

"How are you doing today, Lisa?" Jin asked as he draped his arm over her shoulders.

"Sleepy. You?"

"Exhausted since the full moon is coming up fast."

Taehyung trailed behind them with two werewolves next to him.

Kim Seokjin was the prince of werewolves and he wanted the vampire princess, Lisa. Of course, it was a figure of speech that the two were royalty. Royal family lines have long disappeared, but that didn't stop filthy rich families to rise.

But Taehyung wasn't having any of that. He wouldn't let such a filthy mutt touch his princess.