seven

Lisa walked side by side Taehyung

"Are you ever gonna give a sticker to a blood bank?" Lisa asked.

"The only person I truly want to drink from is you," he simply replied.

"You should practice flirting with someone else before me."

He suddenly stopped walking. "It's not flirting. It's the truth. I've been with you since you were a kid. We grew up together, Lisa. Did you really think that after spending seventeen years with you, I wouldn't end up having feelings for you?"

Lisa pursed her lips together and tugged on his sleeve to signal that she wanted to continue walking. "You've always been kind of slow."

They continued walking to their class.

"What?"

Lisa shook her head lightly, ruffling her hair with her hand. "You were right about spending too much time together to not feel anything."

Taehyung stopped in his tracks. "Wait—so you—"

"If you keep stopping, we're gonna be late to class and the class president will get angry again. Come on, let's go!"

Lisa tugged on Taehyung's whole arm and dragged him to their classroom. His whole face was in shock and he couldn't process anything.

"Did you just admit to liking me?"

"I don't recall admitting to anything," she replied.

Ever since she was a child, Lisa was always a tease. She was such a playful soul. She got that from her grandmother.

Her grandmother was all sunshine and kindness. She always gave Taehyung and Lisa treats. She baked them cookies with blood drizzled on it as frosting. He loved going back to Lisa's family estate and tasting her grandmother's cookies.

Her grandmother was still beautiful and spry. She was 200 years old already, but she looked like a 40 year old. Her grandmother gave Taehyung love advice when he turned 15. She knew that he fell in love with Lisa.

There was only so much time you can spend with a person before feeling a tint of affection.

[A/N: happy 22/23 birthday to the best human in the world. I bet he's secretly a god though ]