five

Lisa suddenly sped to the cafeteria and left Taehyung in shock

"What is she up to now?" he muttered.

Taehyung sped after her and slung his arm around her shoulder as he caught up.

"I want the bunny," she growled.

"Jungkook? Are you sure he has a meal card?"

Meal cards were passes that non-vampire students had to show that a vampire could drink from them. If their pass had a sticker on it, then that meant that they belonged to a vampire.

"Him." She walked over to Jungkook and played with his hair. "Do you remember me?"

Jungkook nodded and folded his hands behind his back. "I don't have a sticker... Are you going to give me one?"

When non-vampire students had a sticker, they weren't bullied or teased much because of the fact that their owner would be more powerful than human students. The reason why some non-vampire students chose to get blood sucked out of them was that it would pay for their tuition.

Lisa grinned and wrapped her arm around his arm. "Can I have a sticker?" she asked out loud.

The class president took out the sticker sheet and sighed as he put it on Jungkook's pass that was inserted into a clear plastic slot that was stitched into his uniform jacket.

"Don't make her mad, but definitely don't do anything to turn her on," the class president warned.

Jungkook's mouth went dry. He didn't know how to even seduce a girl, but he already figured out that his appearance already brought out the inner demon in Lisa.