seventeen

"You're going to show her around the school? I thought you were going to eat lunch with Jungkook and me?" Lisa asked

Taehyung shrugged with an unbothered expression. "Teacher made me do it. It'll be quick and easy. She's human anyway, so she shouldn't expect anything."

Lisa rolled her eyes.

Taehyung was used to girls fawning over him—especially human girls. Lisa was used to girls facing over him too. She was never jealous, but since they mated, her hormones have been all over the place.

Ever since Kong Rebecca moved into the human division of the school, Lisa has been off her rockers. Rebecca was always sucking up to Taehyung and touching him as much as she could.

"I gotta go or the teacher will have my ass." Taehyung kissed the side of her eye before walking away to the human class.

Lisa sighed. She wished Jungkook was with her. She liked to rub his head and play with his hair. She liked using him for comfort. Jungkook was in the same class as Rebecca and that pissed Lisa off even more.

"Lisa?"

She turned around to be face to face with the one thing she needed most. "Jungkook! Let's go eat lunch! I'm dying to tell you something!" Lisa held onto his hand and pulled him against her. "Let's go to the cafeteria."

Jungkook obeyed her and they walked to the cafeteria together, hand in hand. They made their way into the cafeteria and they sat at an empty table.

"You can get whatever you want. I'll pay for you," she told him as she took out her wallet.

"You don't have to," he muttered.

"It's fine with me. I don't use this money anyway since I already have my source of food. I need to keep you healthy and strong, Bunny." Lisa gave him a kind smile while gently shoving her wallet into his hand.

Jungkook let out a bashful smile. "Thank you." He left Lisa alone to wait in the lunch line.

Lisa sat down at a table and rested her head on her hand. She smelled Taehyung from down the hallway and lifted her head up. She was staring out the window while waiting for Jungkook.

Then she thought that if Taehyung was coming to the cafeteria, then Rebecca would be with him.

Lisa almost flipped the whole lunch table when they walked in together. Rebecca had her hands wrapped around his arm and looked around the school with big eyes. Lisa looked away and decided to ignore them.

Taehyung looked uninterested until he found Lisa by the window. He let out a low whistle that she could hear from across the room.

Lisa's ears picked up on it and she reluctantly turned to look at her mate. He gave her a grin, but she gave nothing in return and returned to looking out of her window. Taehyung was puzzled, his eyebrows drawing in.

"You two mated already?"

Lisa looked up to see Jin. She flashed him a smile and moved over for him to sit. He sat down next to him and his broad shoulder touched her shoulder.

Taehyung wanted to snap Jin in half. Jin was too close to Lisa. He wasn't allowed to be that close to her. Taehyung needed to get a restraining order against him and never leave her side.

Taehyung walked over to them, Rebecca still by his side. He stared Jin down, but Jin wasn't affected. Jin didn't care about Taehyung. He knew how jealous mates could get, but he loved to tease Taehyung.

"Aren't you getting a little too close, mutt?" Taehyung replied.

"Shouldn't you keep a better eye on your mate, leech?" Jin retorted.

Lisa rolled her eyes and got up to leave once she saw Jungkook coming back. "If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go eat lunch with Jungkook where there won't be any fighting. And Taehyung, you should probably get back to your tour." She flashed him a smile before hooking her arm with Jungkook's arm.