eight

"Why does Jungkook have bunny ears on his head?" Lisa asked Taehyung

"Because I know you think he's cute, and so I cutie-fied him for you," Taehyung answered simply.

"That doesn't even make sense," she muttered as she patted Jungkook's ears.

"I forced him to half-transform."

Jungkook stayed still and watched as Lisa petted him. His cotton ball tail twitched.

Lisa cooed and rubbed his bunny ears. Jungkook closed his eyes and bit down on his lip, enjoying what his owner was doing.

Taehyung leaned against Lisa's bedroom wall and watched the sight before him. He was definitely jealous of Jungkook, but he wanted to show Lisa that he was boyfriend material.

"You're adorable," she whispered as she scratched his chin.

"Don't I get some love?" Taehyung asked.

"I suppose you did technically make my day. Come here, Taehyung."

Taehyung happily wrapped his arm around her waist as she stroked his cheek with one hand while petting Jungkook with the other.

"It's almost curfew. You should rest up for class tomorrow, bunny," Lisa said.

Jungkook nodded and scurried off, patting down his ears in an effort to hide them again.

"He doesn't talk much, does he?" Taehyung asked her, pressing his cheek against her soft hair. He kept nuzzling his cheek against her like a cat.

"What are you doing?" Lisa let out a laugh.

"Giving you affection."

Taehyung wrapped his arms around her and his cold skin pressed against her. He held her as if it was their last moment together. He's treasured her ever since they played together at an Easter egg hunt. Lisa's always loved bunnies. At that day, Taehyung found his treasure.