Chapter 2 - Bloodletting

Outfits in the external link

From 2.01 - What Lies Ahead: On the highway, Dale was looking through binoculars, seeing a herd of Walkers.

Rick: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Walking Dead)"

From 2.01 - What Lies Ahead: On the highway, Rick looked at Sam, Carl and Sophia. "Kids, get down now."

Sam grabbed Carl's hand, lowering him under a car with her.

Sophia was crawling under a car in front of them.

Rick rolled under a car beside Sam and Carl.

From 2.01 - What Lies Ahead: On the highway, T-Dog cut his arm on a broken car frame, artery cut, his arm started spilling huge amounts of blood, rendering him almost completely helpless.

From 2.01 - What Lies Ahead: On the highway, after the herd was gone, Sophia slowly started to crawl out.

A Walker saw her, growling.

Sophia crawled back, crying.

The Walker kneeled down, looking at Sophia, crawling after her.

From 2.01 - What Lies Ahead: In the woods, Sam stood in front of Sophia, putting her hand on her mouth. "Shh, shh." Sam pulled Sophia away. "Come on."

From 2.01 - What Lies Ahead: In the woods, Sam put Sophia near a hole on the water. "Hide in there. I'll draw them away from you."

From 2.01 - What Lies Ahead: In the woods, Sam and Daryl were on the water, looking to where Sophia was hiding.

Tyler, Glenn, Shane and Rick close to them on the hill.

"She was gone by the time we got here," Rick told them.

From 2.01 - What Lies Ahead: On the highway, Carol looked at Sam, who was standing between Glenn and Ariana. "How could you just leave her out there to begin with?"

Sam looked upset.

From 2.01 - What Lies Ahead: On the highway, Sam was sitting on the ground, her back against a car.

Harley was lying next to her.

Daryl looked away. "It's ain't your fault."

Daryl looked at Sam.

"Yeah it is," Sam told him quietly. Daryl sighed, sitting next to her. "I should have told her to stay right in that hole."

"You didn't knew if you'll make it back," Daryl told her.

From 2.01 - What Lies Ahead: On the highway, Andrea was arguing with Dale. "I chose to stay."

"I saved your life," Dale told her.

"I'm not your little girl and I'm sure as hell not your problem," Andrea told him.

From 2.01 - What Lies Ahead: In the woods, Shane, Ariana, Rick, Sam and Carl were walking.

From 2.01 - What Lies Ahead: In the woods, the deer was staring at Carl and Sam.

Carl stared at the deer, smiling.

Sam looked down at Carl, smiling, looking back toward the deer, her smile faded, moving Carl away. "Carl--"

They heard a gunshot.

A bullet went through the deer and into Sam.

The deer, Sam and Carl fall down to the ground.

Carl sat up.