Chapter 10 - 18 Miles Out

Lori: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Walking Dead)"

From 2.09 - Triggerfinger: At town, Hershel, Rick, Glenn and Sam were in Hatlin's Bar.

They heard the men outside.

"Yo, is someone in there?" Man 1, Sean called. Rick looked at Tony and Dave's bodies. "We're just looking for our friends."

After finding out of Tony's and Dave's death, the men outside shot at the bar.

Rick stood up, pointing his gun outside the broken window, shooting. He looked at Glenn, Sam and Hershel. "Get outta here!"

From 2.09 - Triggerfinger: At town, outside the bar, Man 2 pulled up in a car.

Man 2 spoke to Randall (man 3). "We gotta go! Roamers are everywhere!" Randall jumped on a roof of the next building, grunting. He slipped, felling on his back, rolling down the building. He screamed in pain. "I'm sorry!"

Man 2 drove away, leaving.

From 2.09 - Triggerfinger: At town, across the bar, Sam, Rick, Hershel and Glenn were talking.

Randall was between a fence and a dumpster. He had his leg stuck in a spick on a fence, crying.

"We can't leave him," Rick told them.

Rick looked at Randall, grabbing his leg, quickly pushing it up the fence, making Randall scream in pain.

From 2.09 - Triggerfinger: Outside Greene House, Randall was in the backseat of Rick's car, in the middle. His eyes were covered.

From 2.09 - Triggerfinger: In the dinning room, the group were all together.

"We give him a canteen, take him out to the main road, send him on his way," Rick told them.

"He knows where we are," Shane told him.

"He's not a threat," Rick told him.

From 2.09 - Triggerfinger: On the Hill, Daryl and Sam were facing each other.

"You don't know me," Daryl told her. He walked closer to her. "You don't know anything. So why don't you leave me alone?"

Sam stared at him, annoyed that he was isolating himself away from the group again, and hurt. She gave him one last look, walking past him, walking away.

From 2.09 - Triggerfinger: In the Grimes' tent, Rick and Lori were sitting on their bed.

Lori was behind Rick, whispering to him."Shane thinks I'm his. He thinks the baby is his." Rick looked to theside, glaring, looking forward. "He is dangerous."

°~•~°°~•~°°~•~°°~•~°

One Week Later

Day One

Flash Forward

Day - Mert County

Public Works Station

The area seemed abandoned.

°~•~°

Yard

Walkers broke windows glass of the building, walking out, growling.

Shane was running between the abandoned cars, panting.