Chapter 5 - Chupacabra

Outfits in the external link

From 2.04 - Cherokee Rose: Outside Greene farm, Rick, Hershel, Andrea, Maggie, Ariana, Shane and Daryl were standing around a hood of a car.

Sam: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Walking Dead)"

"First things first," Rick told them. "Find Sophia. We'll start doing this right."

From 2.04 - Cherokee Rose: Outside Greene farm, Lori handed Glenn a small paper. "There's one other item, I've written it down separately, it's personal, if we could be real discrete, okay? And please, don't tell or show it to Ari."

From 2.04 - Cherokee Rose: Inside the local pharmacy, without shirts, Glenn and Ariana kissed slowly and gently, slowly turning the kiss to passionately.

From 2.04 - Cherokee Rose: Outside a house in the woods, Daryl found the Cherokee rose.

From 2.04 - Cherokee Rose: In Sam's guest room, Daryl was talking with Sam, placing a bottle on the bedside table with the Cherokee rose he found. "I'm not fool enough to think there's any flowers blooming for my brother. But I believe this one bloomed for that little girl."

Sam had tears in her eyes, blinking. She shook her head. "You should give it to Carol. She need it more than I do. Sophia is her daughter."

"And you feel guilty," Daryl replied. "I've gave another one to Carol. Keep this one." Sam looked at him. "I'm gonna tell you something I didn't tell her, I'll find her."

Sam slowly nodded. She smiled a small smile. "Thank you."

Daryl slowly nodded, walking out, leaving.

From 2.04 - Cherokee Rose: Outside Greene house, Lori walked up to Glenn.

Lori: (voice over from 2.04 - Cherokee Rose) "Did you find it?"

From 2.04 - Cherokee Rose: In the fields, Lori looked around, stopping.

Later, Lori held up the pregnancy test.

There was a plus sign.

Lori sobbed, knowing for sure that she was pregnant.

°~•~°°~•~°°~•~°°~•~°

Flashback - 'Shortly After The Outbreak'

Night - Outside Atlanta

There was a traffic on the highway.

People were outside their cars, talking and looking around.

Shane and Damion were listening for broadcasts on Shane's car radio.

A young girl, Carl and Sophia were playing on the back of the Peletier's car.

Ariana, Lori and Sam were standing next to Shane's car.

Ed and Carol were both at the sides of their car.

A helicopter was flying above them, leaving.

"Are we gonna go soon?" Sophia asked.

"I don't know, baby," Carol answered. "I sure hope so."

The little girl looked at Damion. "D, I'm hungry."

"I know, Lu," Damion told her.

Carl looked at his aunt, mother and sister. "I'm hungry, too."