Chapter 11 - Judge, Jury, Executioner

Dale: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Walking Dead)"

From 2.09 - Triggerfinger: In the dinning room, the group were all together.

"Take him out to the main road, send him on his way," Rick told them.

From 2.10 - 18 Miles Out: On the road, Shane and Rick were talking near the car.

Rick looked at Shane. "That is my wife. That is my daughter. That is my son."

From 2.10 - 18 Miles Out: At the Greene Farm, Daryl and Sam were in Daryl's camp, sitting on the log.

Daryl grabbed a piece of meat from his bowl. "Why are you trying so hard?"

"Maybe I don't want you to pull yourself away from me and the others," Sam told him. "You're stuck with me now."

From 2.10 - 18 Miles Out: At the Public Works Station, Shane and Rick were walking away.

Randall was on the ground, rolling on his stomach. "I went to school with Maggie, for God's sake!"

From 2.10 - 18 Miles Out: At the Public Works Station, Shane aimed his gun on Randall.

"Shane, no!" Rick told him, pushing Shane away. Shane shot, making him miss Randall. Rick looked away. "That's my call, man."

Shane shook his head. "I don't think you can keep them safe."

From 2.10 - 18 Miles Out: There were flashes of Rick and Shane fighting.

From 2.10 - 18 Miles Out: At the Public Works Station, Walkers were trying to get into the school bus, trying to get to Shane.

Shane stabbed the walker in the head, killing it, closing the door shut. He panted, looking to the window.

The car he and Rick drove was driving through the gate.

Rick was sitting on the passenger side, on the window, shooting a walker.

Shane looked at him in relief and shock.

"Shane!" Rick called, shooting another walker. "Run! Go for the back door! Come on!"

Shane opened the door of the back of the bus, jumping into the backseat through the opened window.

From 2.10 - 18 Miles Out: On the road, Rick and Shane leaned against the trunk on the car.

"Probably gonna have to kill that boy, but I am gonna think about it tonight," Rick told him. "If you're gonna be with us, you gotta follow my lead, you gotta trust me."

Rick held Shane's gun toward him.

Shane took the gun.

°~•~°°~•~°°~•~°°~•~°

Day One

Morning - Greene Farm - Shed

Randall was sitting on a chair, tied up and beaten.

Daryl was pacing back and forth. He looked at Randall, throwing his fist on his face, making him fall down to the floor.

Randall groaned in pain, looking up at Daryl.

Daryl beat up his face a few times, stepping back.

Randall spit blood from his mouth to the side. "I told you."

"You told me shit!" Daryl told him, grabbing him by the shirt, pulling him up to lean against the wall.

Randall cried. "I barely knew those guys. I met them on the road."