Chapter 13 - Beside the Dying Fire

From 2.12 - Better Angels: In the woods, Shane followed Randall between the trees, killing him.

From 2.12 - Better Angels: At the farm, Shane walked out of the woods, his nose was bleeding.

Rick: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Walking Dead)"

"Rick!" Shane called. "He just snuck up on me! He clocked me in the face!"

From 2.12 - Better Angels: In the woods, Glenn peered around the tree he was hiding, seeing a silhouette of a person walking.

Tyler handed Glenn a hammer.

Glenn stepped forward. He shined his flashlight at the person.

It was Walker!Randall. He growled, tackling Glenn to the ground, trying to bit him. Daryl shot an arrow, missing Walker!Randall's head. Walker!Randall turned to Daryl, growling. Harley ran toward Walker!Randall's biting his arm, pulling him away from Glenn. Tyler pulled out his machete, smashing it into Walker!Randall's head, killing him.

Glenn stood up, standing between Tyler and Daryl.

Daryl: (voice over from 2.12 - Better Angels) "Got his neck broke."

Tyler pulled the machete out from Randall's head.

From 2.12 - Better Angels: On the hill, Shane and Rick were facing each other.

"So this is where you planned to do it," Rick told him. He held out his gun. "We're gonna lay down our guns."

Shane grabbed the gun. Rick pulled out a knife, stabbing Shane in the chest, making him groan in pain, pulling on the trigger of his gun.

Rick had laid Shane on the grass.

Shane gasped, unable to speak. Rick held Shane's hand, watching as his best friend's head turning away from him, not moving anymore. Rick sobbed, looking away.

From 2.12 - Better Angels: On the hill, Rick was no longer crying, sitting next to Shane's body.

He heard Carl's voice. "Dad?"

Rick turned around. He slowly stood up, walking toward him.

Behind Rick, Shane stood up. He was a Walker. Walker!Shane tilted his head, slowly walking toward them. Carl shot Walker!Shane in the head, killing him. Rick turned to see the body fall.

From 2.12 - Better Angels: On the hill,the shot moved up to the air as Rick kneeled neck to Shane's body, and Carl walked closer. There was a herd of Walkers walking out from the woods, heading toward them.

°~•~°°~•~°°~•~°°~•~°

Day - In Atlanta - Streets

The shot was pinning on a deserted street.

°~•~°

Elsewhere

There was a corpse on the grass.

A Walker walked past it.

A small group of Walkers was eating an animal.

A Walker was near them, eating, lifting it's head up when they heard a noise.

A helicopter that looked like what Rick saw in the first book 1.01 "Days Gone By", was flying above the city.

The Walkers started to follow it.