juniper harington's wiki

— juniper ophelia harington (born october 9 1996) is a british fashion model, signed to img models in 2014

juniper ophelia harington (born october 9 1996) is a british fashion model, signed to img models in 2014.

juniper was born in acton, london to deborah jane catesby and sir david harington, fifteenth baronet, a businessman. she has one brother, actor christopher 'kit' harington who is nine years older than her. she left school in 2012, age 16, to pursue her modelling career. harington currently lives in both london and new york.

— since making her debut in 2014, harington has walked for tommy hilfiger, jeremy scott, marc jacobs, balmain, chanel, versace, dior and victoria's secret to name just a few.

— in 2016 juniper won model of the year from both the gq men of the year awards and the fashion los angeles awards.

— on july 22, 2014, harington was arrested and charged with a dui. her driver's license was suspended for one year and she was given six months of probation. harington was also ordered to perform 25 hours of community service and attend 20 hours of  meetings, which she did. harington has struggled with drug addiction but as of 2017 is clean. in november 2015, juniper began dating singer harry styles. the pair dated for two years and were rumoured to be engaged, before they broke up in march 2017 due to it 'not working anymore'.

harington is a devout philanthropist, a representative for both unicef and children in need. in september 2016, juniper and her brother, kit, featured in a united nation's video to help raise awareness of the global refugee crisis. juniper later donated £10,000 to the cause while inspiring others to do the same with her charity birthday campaign. harington is a fierce supporter of women's and lgbtq+ rights. in july 2017 she attended london pride festival with kendall jenner.